|| Naomi and Claude ||

VERY long chapter, enjoy! ^-^

Naomi
|| The Day I Changed ||

"Baki-chan, Baki-chan, look!" I exclaim, pointing to a magnificent stuffed rabbit through a merchants window.

I press my face to the glass to take a closer look. The rabbit is white with black buttons as eyes and a red bow tie. To top it off it has a top hat, making it look very classy. It even has a staff, who knew!

"Would you look at that," Tsubaki purrs. "He looks just like a gentleman, doesn't he?"

I nod my head and smile, "Do you think we could get it?"

Tsubaki's smile fades, "I'm sorry Naomi, but, you know we are financially unstable. Ever since what happened to the Kurans..."

The Kurans was the Pureblood family that we, the Nakashima family, served. But mere weeks ago there was an attack, on the manor. Noone survived, except Juuri and Haruka's eldest son Kaname Kuran. Their youngest daughter, Sakura Kuran, died along with Juuri and Haruka.

"I know," I say sadly, looking down at my feet. But I suddenly look up as Tsubaki caresses my cheek, with a smile plastered on her face.

"We should be heading home soon, Mother will be worried."

"Okay, Onee-chan." I say with a smile.

As Tsubaki and I are walking back home I feel like we're being watched. Baki-chan looks behind her a few times. But we are surrounded by people, it's not like someone would attack us in a public place. But soon we leave the safety of the town and begin walking on a trail that leads to our house. We are surrounded by trees, all of which are perfect places to hide.

"Onee-chan I think someone..." Tsubaki puts her arm in front of me to stop me in my tracks.

"Come out monster!" She exclaims.

I see a figure slowly make its way towards us. He has his hands in his pockets and is looking deviously at us. When he slowly raises his head I notice he has red luster in his eyes.

A Level E vampire.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here," the boy snickers. "Two delectable looking woman..."

My sister looks at the boy with a look of discust in her eyes. She, along with my whole family, think Level E vampires are a disgrace to our kind. They are bloodthirsty monsters, nothing can change the way they act.

Suddenly two more boys emerge from the shadows, both with the same grin and bloodthirsty look. They all come closer to us, all while Tsubaki pushes me back.

"Get away," Baki-chan hisses.

"Aww, why? You both look delicious. Especially the little one..."