Chapter Three: The Letter

As I was heading back to the Moon Dorms I got an urgent message to meet Kaien in his office. So as a result I told Mikou, since he is my second hand, to show Kagura around the Moon Dorms.

I do hope Zero is ok. I don't know why he doesn't like Scarlet but I hope to find out, but it is very peculiar. Both Kagura and Scarlet come to Cross Academy on the same day, but in different classes. Scarlet went to go see Zero who is in the Day Class, Kagura is a Pureblood so she'd automatically go to the Night Class.

But then again Zero himself is a vampire. Wait does Scarlet know? She must! If Zero comes tonight I'll ask him.

"You called for me Headmaster?" I ask barging open the doors.

"Sakura I'm afraid we have some bad news." Kaien says.

"What is it?" I ask weary.

"You simply cannot leave the Cross Academy to go see your siblings. Not just because of the new students but because of the murder of one of the Day Class students. I know Yuuki really wants to see you but you simply can't go."

"I understand Headmaster." I bow.

"Also I wanted your go on this..." Kaien says.

"About what?" I ask.

"I wanted to get the Vampire Hunter Senate to help investigate the murder. Are you ok with this?"

I look down. "As long as they don't pester the Night Class I'm fine with it." I say. "Is that all?"

"Yes, you may go back to the Moon Dorms." I leave right away.

But you see I don't go straight to the Moon Dorms fore I have to meet Zero on the rooftop of the main building.

I do hope he comes... I think. I won't wait all night.

To my surprise Zero actually comes, on time too. Thank goodness he got the message.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Zero asks.

"About the new students I want to know your past with Scarlet." I demand, not too sternly however.

"Heh. All you need to know is that she always rivaled with me that is all." He actually smiles a little.

"Oh? What about?" I ask.

"We were in the same class with Yagari, she always wanted to be on top."

Zero walks over to me, and gets a little too close. I can feel his breath.

"What about you? Why do you hate Kagura so much?"

I look down. "The rivalry. Her family believes they are so superior. I don't know if they rubbed off on her or not, nor do I know her purpose for being here." Zero backs up a little.

"So you suspect that she is here to overthrow you or your family?" Zero asks.

"Somewhat." I say looking down. "I know it's stupid."

Zero puts his hand on my head and ruffles my hair a little. I blush a little bit.

"You know you kinda sparkle in the moonlight." I say. "I mean because of your hair..." Oh god I feel my face burning.

"Well you belong in the night." Zero says smiling a little.

Just then Zero and I lock eyes and it seems like time has stopped. Everything was peaceful but the peace didn't last long.

I heard a big thunk.

I quickly turn around to see none other than Kagura who just fell flat on her face.

"Lady Kagura I told you not to run in heels!" Morishique exclaimed, coming to Kagura's aid.

Once Kagura was back on her feet she ran up to me in a hussle.

"Lady Sakura it's awful just awful!" She whines. Zero and I look at each other for a brief moment, processing what the hell is going on.

"What happened Kagura?" I ask.

"Someone... was... being mean to me..." She is rubbing her eyes which are red with tears.

"Who?" I exclaim.

"Mine... she said I'd never replace you..." I understand now. She must get that from her brother. I remember when Aido trapped me with his ice, I chill goes down my spine.

I sigh. "Sorry Zero I have to go take care of this. Good night."

"It's fine. You have a good night too." Zero turns and leaves.

When I reach the Moon Dorms Mine is taken aback.

"What? I'd never say that! I'm not like my brother!" Mine crosses her arms. I feel the air around me get a little... dry? Like all the moisture is getting sucked out of it.

I sigh. "I'm not mad at you Mine just... be nice to Kagura ok?" Mine stomps away with attitude.

"Everyone let's go get some rest." Everyone heads to their dorms.

Even if I am very tired I decide to write a letter to Yuuki. To let her know I'm ok.

Dear Yuuki,
How are you? I'm sure your having a great time at our old home with Kaname. I'm doing fine, but I'm afraid I have some bad news.

I know how much you've wanted to see me but I simply cannot come and visit at the moment. Some stuff is happening at Cross Academy that I simply cannot leave. But don't worry Kaien and I have it under control for now.

If you are wondering how Zero is doing he is a doing fine, great actually. He is no longer going towards Level E, meaning he is no longer in pain or going insane.

This is all I can write for now. Sweet dreams little butterfly.
~ Sakura

I put the pencil down and walk over to my window with the letter at hand. When I open it I whistle a high pitched note and in flies a robin. I roll up the letter and put it at the robins feet. I then whisper to it, "Find Yuuki Kuran..." It then flies far away, off to send the message to my sister.

I hope she knows that I will always love her no matter what.

Hello lovelies!
Well here it is, Chapter Three. Also I basically just had to retype all of this at lightning speed. Wattpad was being a jerk to me and decided to delete most of this part. :/

I hope to finish Chapter Four by Thursday because on Thursday I will be doing the 10 hour drive to Virginia Beach, Virginia. I will be bringing my tablet with me but I will have very little time to write. ;-;

See ya later!
Lyds