Chapter 12

(SOMEONE WAS READING THIS CHAPTER AS I WAS WRITING IT. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

Last Time-----

Itachi: You look so cute, Blossom.
Sakura: Thanks, I know.
Itachi: (laughs a little) Glad to know you're aware.
Sakura: Damn right. Anyway, in going to go find Sasori-nii. Wanna come?
Itachi: Sure.

Itachi and Sakura leave the room, picking up all their trash in the process.

They finally get to the kitchen and throw away their trash, not seeing Sasori at all on their way there.

Now------

The duo then go for said puppet master.

They looked for 20 minutes and then just gave up. They decided to go train. Bu then gave up on that too. They couldn't figure out what to do next, so they went to go ask Pein for a mission. 

PEINS' OFFICE----------

Pein: So, you want a mission. Why?

Sakura: Because we're bored. And we can't find Sasori-nii.

Pein: *sighs* Very well. You will need to go to the land of waves and retrieve an important scroll. You will have two weeks to get there and get back. You will find this scroll in the Mizukages' office. It has a fire symbol on it, and is held together with a red ribbon. You can't miss it. You both will leave in two hours. Pack now and then be on your way. Is this understood?

Itachi: Yes, Leader-sama. 

OUTSIDE OF HIS OFFICE-------

Sakura: Let's hurry up and get ready.

-----------

END OF CHAPTER

(Okay so, I know it's short [I relate] and I know it's not the best written and it's late as hell, but hopefully you liked this chapter. It's summer break now where I live, so I will try to update more. Don't hold me to this though. You all know I hardly update anything. Soooo bye for now.)