Chapter 9 (oh, would you look at that, an actual chapter)

(Ok, if any of you have read some of my other stories, you'll notice that they aren't in script. I don't write that way anymore. I'm saying this so I can apologize in advance for this. I might end up slipping put if script and going to my normal writing style. I'll try my best to keep it in script so that yall won't get confused. Also, I'm updating - even though I said I wouldn't update this anymore - because someone commented and asked that I update (you know who you are. This is for you m8^^) and since I'm home (sick T^T), I thought I might as well update. So enjoy this~~~~)

------

Itachi: Are you ok?

Sasori shook his head 'no'.

-----

Sakura grinned and walked ahead.

Sakura: Hurry up you two!

The two boys ran to catch up with her, not really noticing a pair of golden eyes watching them from afar.

----- A few hours later -----

Sakura: (sitting on Sasoris' bed, curled into a ball) So, what shall we watch, Sasori-nii?

Sasori: Hmmm (thinking) I don't know. What are you in the mood for?

Sakura: Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell 4! (Get the reference anyone?)

Sasori: Alright then, I'll put it in and you get the pocky from your stash.

Sakura: What stash? (sweating nervously)(shifty eyes >_>) what is this pocky of which you speak?

Sasori: You know what stash I'm talking about. I know where it is, so if you don't get it, I will.

Sakura: NO! (bolts out the door quickly)

Sasori: (laughs)

Sakura comes back pretty quickly with four boxes of pocky.

Sakura: Better?

Sasori: Four? Why four?

Sakura: One for you, three for me. Duh.

Sasori: I want two boxes too (pouts childishly)

Sakura: (gives an exaggerated sigh and eye roll) Fiiiiine (gives him two).

Sasori: Thank you~

Sakura: Yeah yeah, whatever. Can we watch the movie now?! (excited)

Sasori: Yes. Now go sit down.

Sakura: Gotcha! (Goes back to her original spot)

Sasori starts the movie and goes to sit next to Sakura.

--------

(Alright, so how's that for an update? Does that tickle your fancy? (I love that saying 😂) Sorry if things don't look how they normally do (i.e., spacing between people talking), it's just that things look and seem different than they usually do when using a computer (I'm using a phone if you can't tell). So yeah, I hope this was ok enough. Bye.)