CHAPTER3 - THE SECRET FILES

Start from the beginning

Rosalyn smiled at Sue and tap her shoulder:

"Madam boss told me that you are doing well, our tax payment lowered from the previous months, and the complaints from clients decreased and she wanted to test your skills for a new task"

Sue blushed and looked at her watch, waved to Rosalyn:

"I'm late, I have to leave now, does Jen and Amanda in here yet?"

Rosalyn just smirked and showed a sign that both not arrived yet which made Sue smile and said: "better for me"

Sue reached her office, took the yellow note she often put on her computer and proceed with her work.

Thirty minutes later, Jen and Amanda arrived, they were late, but seemingly not minding it, they went to their office while talking , and ignoring Sue.

Jen turn on her laptop and asked Sue joking to her new look:

"How are you Sue , you looked like Maricar hahaha!"

Sue showed annoyance to let her know she doesn't like what she said, but Jen kept teasing her till she saw new folders atop Sue's desk and can't control herself to asked:

"Is that the new folder of the project we will face next year?"

Jen comes near her table so eagerly:

"OMG.. Madam boss gives me much work lately."

As Jen tries to get those files Sue stopped her:

"Sorry to say, Madam boss wants me to fix these files, better you ask her."

Jen felt embarrassed, as she tries to go to Olvita's office to get explanation over what she heard from her, when Sue received a call from Madam boss.

Olvita:

"Did Rosalyn gave you the new files, sorry it's not your task, but I want you to focus on them, you have time on it."

Jen surprised when she saw Sue on the phone listening carefully to Madam boss, Jen sees it and talks to herself while staring at Sue:

"What are they talking about? Am I nothing to this company now?

"You will end up like Amy for sure if you stay like that, be aware of me?"

Sue cut the call and told Jen:

"Jen please Madam boss wants to talk to you"

Sue focused to her computer checked on the emails from their Project Engineer on-site to see if they needed materials for the ongoing construction at the job site, sent all the requisition materials to the Purchasing Department for their approval, took all the files inside the folder she brought home last time, scanned them, print others. She really looked like a robot who won't stop from working until she finished her task.

Jen left her office giving Sue an eagle eye look showing her she don't like what she did.

Jen nears the office she knocked at the door and entered:

"Good morning Madame, you asked for me"

Olvita: