INTRO

Hello.. as a Newbie writers it's not easy for us to make this novel but we tried our best to make it worth reading. We used simple english which we believed could be easy for us to understand well.

The novel is based on romantic story inspired by truth . It has many pages and the first chapter was pretty long , which can make readers get confused at first, but the further you read the less confusing it gets and the more you will like it. It has an interesting timeline to follow .You can find the characters well portrayed their roles, in real and reel.

Thanks in advance for giving this novel a chance to read, we really appreciate it.. and we will be very grateful if you leave comments or suggestions on how we can make better our storyline, we shall welcome any criticism but please no insults.

Lastly we won't have fixed time but we might update as soon as we can if you guys show us some love and patience awaiting the next issue.

SUMMARY:

A 34-year-old girl meets a young man who is younger than her by 10 years, and developed their feelings into romance, but their relationship turned sour after the departure of that young man to serve the military for two years , which made the girl faced several obstacles and hit a very painful reality either to wait or to start a new life without him.

We leave the rest to discover later.

==========[ NEXT CHAPTER: SUE MARIE ASILLO PART1 ]==========

This novel focus to our main character SUE MARIE ASILLO unemployed for at least a year because she can't work with her new boss.

Staying at home deteriorated her health. But one day the situation changed after finding a new job not because she liked it but hiding behind it some secrets.

Sue sighed as she checked while she tell herself: "A year had pass, still a year to remain" Then she took her stuff bear, the precious gift she has, she kissed and hugged it.. while caressing its brown fur and looking to its big dark black eyes.

Sue stood up trying to leave the room: "I already told you I will not return to that company as long as Mr.Pele is the boss there"

Sue did not utter a word, she kept on trying to call from her phone, and she got no answer.

Aunt pleaded while Sue out of focus: "I know you often called to someone that never calls you back, please stop it"

Sue angrily: "Lyn again, don't talk about her aunt"

More secrets to unfold as you turn to the next pages.

SHARE US YOUR THOUGHTS IN COMMENTS:

Will Sue wait her young man or she start a new life without him?
Why Sue wont work with Mr.Pele?
Why Sue dont like to talk about Lyn?

Please remember, your comments can make us improve the upcoming chapters

NOTE:

Please don't take our story without permission or legal right.