"I'm uh, sorry for my sister. And the awkward dinner. I didn't really enjoy it probably as much as you didn't." I told him.

"No, it was fine." he said, laughing a little bit.

"It wasn't. Anna's so gross." I said, but then started laughing, and so did he.

"Well, she's only young." Luke said, shaking his head.

"It was still gross! She does it everyday!" I told him. This made him laugh.

"I would prefer it than being an only child. It seems more fun." he said.

"Hm, I guess." I agreed.

I started to wonder what Luke would be like if he had a younger brother or sister. Would he still be how he is now? Would he still bully everyone? I like to think that if he was a brother, that he wouldn't be a bully. He would feel protective over them, and if they got bullied, he would know how it makes people feel. I came to the decision that if Luke was a brother, he would be a much nicer person than he is now.

"Caitlyn?" Luke asked me. He was on his feet now, picking up his bag from the floor and pushing it over his shoulder.

"Oh, yeah?" I asked him.

"I said that I have to go. Calum's here." he told me.

"Oh, okay. Erm, bye then." I said.

Instead of replying, he just walked straight out of my room, closing the door behind him. I walked over to the window and saw Calum's car parked outside, with Michael inside. Luke rushed to the car, opening the front door and getting inside. The car sped off down the road, and then they were out of sight.

I flopped onto my bed, and pulled out my phone. Ashton had sent me three text messages well over an hour ago.

Ashton:

Has Luke gone yet? Can I phone you?

Caitlyn?

I guess I won't tell you whats going on tomorrow then;)

My stomach got butterflies just at the mention of tomorrow. I was beyond excited for the date. I wanted so badly to know where we were going, but I knew Ashton well enough to know that he likes people to be surprised.He would tell me so little of what was going on, if he would even tell me anything. Letting my curiosity get the best of me, I called him. It rang four times before he finally picked up the phone.

"Hey." he said.

"Hi, sorry, Luke just left." I told him.

"It's fine." he said, I could hear his smile through the phone. God, he smiles so much.

"Sooo, are you telling me whats happening tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Not exactly." he teased me.

"Ashton, please tell me! You know how much I hate surprises!" I whined.

"Exactly." he said, his smile sounding even bigger.

"You're so horrible." I sighed.

"Okay, all that I'm going to tell you is that I'm picking you up at 4pm, so be ready. Oh, and you should wear something casual. Like jeans, or shorts or leggings or whatever casual things girls wear." Ashton finished.

"You're so oblivious." I laughed.

"Shut up!" he said, laughing as well. "Okay, I'm gonna go, I'll see you tomorrow at 4pm. See you later, Caitlyn."

"Bye Ashon." I smiled, and then the line went dead.

_____________________________________________

I couldn't stop my smile all night, even when my mum asked me to take out the rubbish and clean the dishes, which I normally object to because I hate it.

"Whats got you so smiley?" my mum asked me, nudging me in the arm slightly.

"Oh, nothing." I lied, still smiling.

"Oh come on! Tell me!" she urged me.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p' and smirking. "Night mum!" I said, walking upstairs and still not telling her.

"It is a boy? Oh please tell me Caitlyn!" she called after me, making me laugh as I ignored her and carried on walking to my room.

When I got into my room, I quickly changed into some pyjamas and jumped into bed. With thoughts about what Ashton has planned filling my head, I went to sleep, still with a smile on my face.