Chapter 2 - The Innocent Assailant

Start from the beginning

        "Uh, I'm going to call you back Marissa," she said, then hung up. She motioned for Tiger to come hither, and he did.

        He clutched onto her desk and began playing with the thick hardwood, trying to pry it off with his nails.

        "Yes," Trina said looking towards the window, trying to block out Tigers appearance; a black eye, and several cuts and bruises forming on his face. The mean second grade boys beat him up again, and this time, it wasn't pretty.

        "Can we... hang out. I found this really cool game we could-" he was interrupted by Trina's groan.

        "Yeah, then we can have slumber parties together, and go birthday parties together, and maybe even play Twister together," she said grinning. Tiger's eyes popped out. A big and happy grin spread across Tiger's small face, but as soon as he did, she scowled and rolled her eyes.

        "Sorry, but Trina's got a life and she doesn't want to spend it with her annoying brother." Tiger pouted, trying to hold back tears, but they just kept falling.

        "Don't you have friends?" There was no point for her to ask. She knew how people felt about him Tiger shook his head anyway. Trina sighed.

        "Sorry Tiger, but i'm really busy," she said, a hint of guilt filling her voice. "Bye." Tiger nodded and began to walk out.

 "Go play with your toys, or other kids or even go burn something." Tiger looked at her with interest, then nodded and walked out.

        "I can play my new game," he muttered to himself,  before a smirk slowly covered his lips. He began walking towards his gloomy room; two doors down from Trina's, smirking the whole way.  Tomorrow was the day he would finally play his games the his way.

        There was no yelling that night, so he got a well restful sleep, but a dreamless one.

        The next morning Tiger got up extra early; four am. He quietly tiptoed his way towards the bathroom to get dressed.

        He did not want to wake the parents, especially Adrienne.

        He only knew she would go mad and terrorize him for waking her up so early, and Matthew was home as well, so it was hard as well to get passed him.

        Not even bothering to shower, he quickly got dressed in tight clothes; clothes that couldn't catch fire.

        He quickly tiptoed back to his room and went straight for his dresser.

        He opened it and pulled out matches.

        He found them and hid them, just in case.

        He also pulled out a gun; a pistol. In his opinion the pistol was the easiest gun to carry around and use.

        He stole it them from a homeless man a block or two from their home on the way home from the park. It had extra bullets, so he didn't have to worry. He also pulled out various bike chains with locks. There was about seventeen of them.

        He quickly began putting the weapons in a small and used backpack one by one with the chains and gun on the bottom, and the lighters and matches on the top.

        He zipped up the backpack and walked over to his closet.

        He pulled out a large oversized black jumper with a hood and put it on.

        Being as quiet as possible, he began to tiptoe down the hardwood stairs that kept making loud creaking sounds every time he stepped on them. Once he reached the end of the stairs, he began hearing snoring.