“Come for me, baby. Cream all over my fucking dick,” he growled, and I immediately came from his words. I liked the naughty words he said as he thrust into me. I cried out in ecstasy, the pleasure he gave me was better than any drug, and dug my fingers into his back. I clenched my pussy around him, trying to get him to come with me.

He bit down on the side of my neck, making me moan again, and he came, shooting his seed inside me. He stayed inside me for a little while, before pulling away and helping me to stand on the wet tiles again. I wobbled a bit, my knees felt as though they were made of jelly. We exited the shower, and Acton quickly found the biggest, fluffiest towel and dried me off. He took his sweet time, and before wrapping me up in the towel, he pressed a kiss to my pussy before kissing me on the lips. “Good morning, Princess,” he murmured, smiling.

I decided that that was how I wanted to be woken up every morning.

***

When we regrouped the next morning, we loaded the bus in the parking lot after eating breakfast. As soon as Acton and I walked across the blacktop, the rest of the band members turned to look at us. “Oh, my God,” Ren practically squealed, putting on a show and running over to us to shake our hands in congratulations. “Congrats!”

“For what?” I asked, raising an eyebrow, but knowing why he was shaking our hands and wondering how he knew we had sex.

“You finally fucked him!” Ren said, winking at Acton. 

“H—how can you tell?” I asked, utterly confused.

Acton leaned down to whisper in my ear. “Your hair… is still messed up. Your clothes are wrinkled, and the same thing you wore yesterday. Your body is covered in love bites. And your face is glowing from the releases you had last night,” he growled. “I’m two seconds away from whisking you away to the bus so they can’t look at your beautiful, freshly fucked body.”

My eyes widened and my blush spread across my face from embarrassment. “S—sorry.”

“Don’t apologize, Princess,” he whispered. “I’m not sorry one damn bit.”

A small smile spread across my face and I found myself reaching down to entwine my fingers with his. Acton froze, and his entire body tensed when he realized we were holding hands. I raised an eyebrow at him, and asked, “What’s wrong?”

He just swallowed and shook his head, and I could tell that he forced himself to relax and squeeze my hand to let me know he was okay. “Later,” he whispered, before breaking away from me to go and help the guys load the bus. I followed him, determined to pull my weight as well.

“So how many times?” Ren pressed on, and Nick groaned, not wanting to know about this aspect of my life.

My face flushed an even deeper shade of crimson, as I realized I was unable to answer the question.

“Somewhere around 9,” Acton took a wild shot in the dark, but thinking back, he wouldn’t be too far off of the mark.

“My God,” Ren murmured, winking at me. “You insatiable sex goddess.”

I bit my lip, trying to hide a smile. I couldn’t deny that I kind of liked that term. 

“Well, I’m the sex god,” Acton growled, stepping forward in front of me protectively. “And the sex god asks you to kindly stop looking at his goddess before the sex god punches you in the face.” Acton always seemed to get protective when things concerned me and other men. I knew that some women found that a turn off, but I liked it.