Dangerous Love

Requested on Tumblr: could you do a imagine of batboys falling in love/having a crush on a villain (crush/love is mutual)? please 

a/n: Αγάπη μου = Greek for 'My love'

Dick Grayson:

Diamonds were your weakness. Not because of their worth but because of their uses. People underestimate the use of diamonds. You would steal them to make diamond blades for your knives and diamond bullets. Why? Simply because they were stronger. The stronger your weapon the better. The only problem was that you had accumulated quite a record over the years, and you also caught the attention of a certain Boy Wonder.

The same year Nightwing decided to show up in Bludhaven was the same year you began your mini-crusade of killing bad guys. And he did not like that. The first two weeks after you popped up and he managed to catch you was spent on fighting. The next three months were spent on fighting and flirting. The rest were spent on flirting.

It was amusing, especially when he would get visitors from Gotham. His siblings wondered why he wouldnt just arrest you, but after spending a whole hour around you they understood why. Honestly, if you werent all up for stealing diamonds you wouldve been kidnapped into the batfamily. Built during that time you developed a crush on him and he developed one for you. That wasnt good for either of you.

After a new villain showed up in town he asked you for help and you accepted. Best mistake ever. Mistake because you fell even more in love with that idiot. At the end of the mission, the both of you confessed your obvious love for each other and everything was good in the world. Well kinda, Damian doesnt like you one bit but who cares. Not you two.

_______

Jason Todd:

Honestly, you had one of the best and worst jobs in the world. The best because you had an empire. The worst because cops were always on your a**. Not only were the cops on your a**, but vigilantes and so-called heroes were always trying to catch doing something crooked. What were you? A crime lord. In Gotham City. Not the best place to be a mob boss right now.

Youve had multiple encounters with the Bat himself, but your favorite encounters were with Red Hood. No matter how many times hes had to take a shot and kill you, he just wouldnt. That goes for you too. The both of you would crash into each other, yell, threaten, actually shoot but miss on purpose. Was it love?

You thought it was just him annoying you. You didnt believe in love, not after the time the boy you thought you loved broke your heart. And Jay? What did he think it was? He doesnt know. All he knows is that he likes you very much. He even asked you out. You thought he was joking until you actually showed up and he was at the destination holding a bouquet of flowers.

Multiple dates ensued. Eventually, all good thing must come to an end. Batman found out about you and Jay dating and he put a stop to it. The both of you went back to being enemies, but that didnt stop either of you.

_______

Tim Drake:

What do you call computer hacking? A hobby you shouldn't engage into, but still do anyway! You were what you called yourself a "cyber hero" or something like that. You would hack into rich people's accounts and either keep it or donate it. Which is why you should consider what you call yourself. Red Robin also thinks that.

You crashed into Red Robin when he was still... Robin. You were trying to hack into Wayne Enterprises cause rumors were flying around that Mr. Bruce Wayne was hiding something of value, and Lex Luthor was willing to pay anyone who could get him the thing. You were so caught up in the moment that you didn't realize Tim hacking into your server. When you did notice he was already getting access to your laptop's camera.

You still haven't forgiven him to this day. He figured out your location and your identity, but you also found out his so... yeah. Over the years, you and Timmy Turner would have mini cyber fights that other hackers found interesting. I mean there's a website on the dark web dedicated to placing bets on who was going to win/lose and if you two would end up together. Lex and Bruce were also betting.

You had to admit you had some..... Special feelings for Double R. And he returned those feelings. The two of you would have been together two weeks after your first encounter but Tim was too worried about Bruce approving and he was still with Steph, and you weren't one to do relationships. It's just a little crush, right

_______

Damian Wayne:

As a child, you were trained to feel no emotions, no feelings, nada. So when your boss introduced you to her kid you had to admit he was cute. Then again you were kids. Damian, on the other hand, thought of you as an annoyance but as the years passed the both of you developed feelings for each other. These feelings were foreign to you.

An attack happened and Damian was sent to live with his father. That still didn't stop your feelings for him or his for you. Six years later, on a mission in Gotham, you crashed into a certain birdie. Obviously, you knew who he was but he didn't know about you or the mission so you decided to tease him for a bit. After a while, he caught on to your little game and the tables turned.

Five minutes later, you were pinned to the wall and Damian's face was an inch away from yours. Oops.

"You know n/n your fighting style hasn't changed since we were kids," Damian said taking your mask off. 

"How would you know, Αγάπη μου? We haven't even fought," you said leaning in. Just as you two were about to kiss, someone showed up.

"Ahem, last time I checked we arrested the bad guys not kiss them," Tim said taking out his bo staff.

You rolled your eyes and softly pushed Damian away from you, "Tell that to Catwoman and Batman. I'll be seeing you soon Αγάπη μου." With that, you ran off the roof and left behind a confused Red Robin and an extremely flustered Robin.

"Uh, why did she call you 'my love'?" Tim asked.

"None of your business Drake!"

"I hope you realize she just killed a guy..."

"Dammit, Drake I know!"