Hanging

Requested on Tumblr: How about "The sun hasn't even come up and you want me to do what now?" with Hal Jordan.

"The sun hasn't even come up and you want me to do what now?" you mumbled into your phone.

"I need you to... I need you to get me a change of clothes and... a ride." Your best friend Hal said. You rolled your eyes and grumbled in annoyance. "Hal Jordan it is 3 am, where the hell are you?

"You know the alley by your favorite bookstore?" He asked you.

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm in the alley next to that one."

You sighed and pushed yourself out of your bed. "Hal you owe me," you said as you hung up, not caring what else he had to say. Not bothering to change out of your pajamas you put your shoes on and began to look for a knife and any extra clothes that fit Hal. After finding everything you needed you headed out to look for your idiotic friend.

The cold night air did nothing other than annoy the hell out of you. You could be in bed sleeping peacefully but noooooooooo. Hal just had to get himself in trouble! Several minutes later you made to the alley Hal was supposed to be in. Keyword supposed to.

"Are you for reals... HAL JORDAN WHERE ARE YOU!?!?" you shouted into the alley.

"Up here!" you heard him shout. You looked up behind you and immediately covered your eyes. You could feel your cheeks heating up and you didn't like that one bit.

"Hal can you... um... Cover your junk? Please?"

"Huh? Oh. Uh, hand me my clothes first."

You muttered some curses and walked towards him and uncovered your eyes. You kept your eyes glued to the wall in front of you and lifted the clothes high enough for him to reach. "Have you covered yourself already?" you asked him as you turned around.

"It's kinda hard, cause you know, I'm just hanging here, upside down!"

Remembering that you had a pocket knife in your pocket, you took it out and handed it to him. You turned back around and stared at the wall as you rubbed your cheeks in an attempt to stop blushing. It wasn't working. You turned back around when you heard him falling. A small smile began to form on your face when you noticed that he had his shirt on inside out and that he looked like a complete mess. "What happened?" you asked him as you helped him up.

"My ring decided to die on me."

You rolled your eyes and stifled a laugh and pointed at his shirt. "You put it on wrong you idiot."

You heard him groan in annoyance as he attempted to fix his shirt. After a while, he gave up.

"Thank you, y/n, for helping me," he said.

"mmhm, just next time you decide to hang upside down a building naked, give me a warning. Will ya?"

"Sure, anyway, did you like what you saw?"

"Fuck off, Jordan."

a/n: Two more Tumblr requests to complete! Next up is Damian. It wasn't requested, but it's hella long!