"Y'all all got sum coming for y'all. You to Ma" Chris said walking away with a bloody nose and black eye.

"He put his hands on you?" My momma said looking at me. I nodded my head.

"Next time kill his ass, if he ain't learn his lesson this time he gon learn next time. My momma said walking away.

When she left Twan and Kentrell was just looking at me.

"What the fuck y'all looking at?" I said going back in the house and going upstairs.

"Kalea" I heard Kentrell call my name. I tried to ignore him and I continued walking upstairs but he followed me.

"Kalea, can we talk?" He said to me.

"About what? I don't wanna fucking talk to you Kentrell" I said going in my room slamming my door.

He opened it and walked in. "I just wanna talk" he said.

"Nigga, I told your ass, I. DONT. WANNA. TALK. TO. YOU.!" I said looking at him.

"Alright, you don't gotta talk now but you gonna talk to me rather you want to or not" he said.

"No I'm not. We already talked, you said what you had to say. You sorry, okay I get it congrats.... ion wanna hear that shit no more so therefore we have NOTHING to talk about" I said folding my arms.

"Ok Kalea" he said and he left out the room.

I layed on my bed and rubbed my hands down my face just thinking about what's happened this month. I been having a shitty ass summer if you ask me. I reached over to get my phone and I saw Jayceon and Draco had texted me. I also saw a unknown number.

Jayceon 😍😘❤️ : Wyd ma.

Draco: tryna chill later?

Unknown number: Aye, Kalea?

        Me: nothing, I'm chilling wyd?
        Me: I don't know. I'll see.
        Me: Who dis?

Unknown number: This Leek, where Cyleena ass at?

       Me: Cyleena? Who dat?

Leek: Oh damn i see 🐍

       Me: YUP.

Draco: "I'll see" that mean no.

      Me: No, it means I might do something today so I will see if I have time to chill with your ass 🤦🏾‍♀️😑.

Jayceon 😍😘❤️: Nothing, I'm cooling. But it's a party tonight you tryna but It up?

       Me: Nah. Ion feel like doing shit today.

Jayceon 😍😘❤️: I can come over your place?

     Me: sure.

Jayceon 😍😘❤️: So fucking dry 😭😂.

     Me: Not in the mood.

Jayceon 😍😘❤️: Still coming over.

     Me: Alright.

Draco: My bad... I'll holla at you later tho.

I read his message and didn't reply back. I just didn't feel like being bothered with no one at this point. I sent Jayceon my address and told him give me about 2 hours. I turned over in my bed and took my ass a nap, ya girl was tired as hell.

Kentrell

I tried to talk to Kalea, but I wasn't finna aggravate her ass so I just left it alone. Me and Twan in the basement chilling playing 2k while rolling up. This like our own lil man cave. Nobody else come down here besides us.

"Man yo ass cheating" I said to Twan.

"Nah you just can't play. Sorry ass he said while starting to laugh.

"Fuc...." I started to say but Twan phone started ringing.

"Hannin?"

"Holdup, who?"

"Y'all niggas capping or y'all foreal?" He said starting to stand up.

"Bet, be there in 5" he said and then hung up.

"Let's go, Jay in the hospital" he said getting his stuff.

"I'm finna go get Kalea" I said running up the stairs.

"Aye Kalea! Let's go your brother in the hospital" I said shaking her to wake up.

"Kentrell leave me alone."

"Get your ass up. YOUR BROTHER IN THE HOSPITAL!" I yelled.

She got up and ran downstairs. I went to go and look for ma but  she wasn't in the room, I guess she was in the living room or something. I ran back downstairs and closed the door as I left. I got in the backseat since Ma was in the front already. We started heading our way to the hospital and along the drive I saw tears rolling down Kalea face. I scooted over to her side and just held her tightly. I felt her warm tears hit my shoulder.

"It's gon be straight, I promise you we all gon be alright" I said kissing her forehead.

____

Sorry i ain't update, been out of town with friends and I got drunk so yeah... 😂.

Draco x Kalea?

Jayceon x Kalea?

Kentrell x Kalea?

Chris?

Jay? 👀