Waking Up!

A/N: Alright, I decided to start this story because I love BTS. This will probably be a long story with a large amount of time in between updates.

There will be fluffy moments between my OC and J-Hope. There will be fun moments with the rest of the boys, too.

Table of Korean words/sentences are at the very end, but at this moment the OC doesn't know what they are saying. I just put it there so you have context for what is going on around her.

Thank you for reading. 

--

I wake up, but I don't open my eyes. I can't find the strength to. And there seems to be something covering them anyway.

There are many voices speaking at once, but I have no clue what they're saying. They aren't speaking English.

Many seem panicked. I feel someone holding my right hand with one of theirs as their other hand is rested on my head. Their thumb gently moves back and forth in a comforting manner, and they seem to be crying.

On my left seems to be another person. They are trying to calm the person on my right as one of his hands lays on top of my left hand in front of them.

There are two, no...three.. frantic voices? They seem to be all around the room. They raise their voices to each other.

Another voice raises their own to quiet down the ones yelling. The room goes almost silent as the voice talks to another one farther away from where I am.

The person to my right whispers something before bringing my hand up to kiss the back. I feel something drop to my skin. The hand on my head leaves to wipe off whatever had dropped on my arm. They kissed my hand again as I feel them shake. Whomever it is, is trying to hold back sobs. Don't ask me how I know this. I just have a feeling.

The person to my left calls out to some of the others in the room, and I hear at least two of them leave.

The voice who had made everyone quiet before comes closer to talk to the two by the bed. Again, I have no clue what they're saying. As they speak the person to my right takes deep breaths and seems to become relieved.

What is going on?

I tighten my grip on the hand in my right one. They all go silent.

"Kei?" The voice of the person to my right asks. Their voice cracking in the process. "Kei, neo kkaeeo issni? (1)"

"I don't understand." I whisper.

"Museun soli ya? (2)" The person to my left speaks, but I still don't understand.

"I don't know what you're saying to me." I reply to them. There is a pause before the person that had quieted the room before speaks.

"You don't understand their words?" They ask. I shake my head no. "You don't remember how to speak Korean?" That question confused me. How would I know how to speak Korean? Again, I shake my head. "geunyeoneun hangug-eoleul gieoghaji anhseubnida. (3)" I assume they were explaining my answers to the others in the room.

"Mwo? (4)" Another voice, younger than the others, starts. "Geunyeoneun yeogiseo umjig-igi jeon-e yeolsimhi gongbuhaessseubnida. (5)" Another pause. "Bulssanghan Noona. (6)"

"Do you remember who we are?" The one who can speak English asks me.

"You all sound familiar, and I don't feel threatened or unsafe with you all." The English speaker translates. "Maybe if I see you I'll remember more."

"Jungkook,gaseo uisaleul chaj-eu la.(7)" The English speaker speaks. Someone moves to the door quickly and there is another awkward silence. The person to my right seems tense, so I grip his hand tighter. We must be really close for them to cry over me.

"A, kkaeeonassda. (8)" A new voice says as they come into the room. "Naega mwol hal su-iss-eo? (9)"

"Geunyeoneun ulileulbogo sip-eohabnida.(10)" The English speaker says. "Bungdaeleul jegeo hal su issseubnikka? (11)"

"Mmm ... naneun geunyeoui nun juwieissneun geosdeul-eul jegeohaneun geos-i gwaenchanh-eul geos-ilago saeng-gaghabnida. (12)" The new voice says. "geunyeoui busang-eun daechelo eojjaessdeun geunyeoui meoli dwieseo yeonghyang-euljueossseubnida. (13)" There are a few steps before they stop.

"Ileon sig-eulo oge. (14)" The person on my left says. I feel him stand from his seat, patting my hand lightly before walking farther away. "Geuneun jagi pyeon-eseo umjig-iji anh-eulgeoya. (15)" There are a few chuckles. What are they talking about? I feel so out of the loop. Suddenly, I feel someone unwrapping something from around my head. I open my eyes as the light in the room blinds me.

To be continued...

A/N: Thank you for reading. Below are the Google translations of what I wanted the guys to say. As I said before, Kei doesn't remember the language. I am only just beginning to learn it, so Google Translate is the best I can do right now.

Can you guess who each of the guys are? I know you'll get at least three of them.

I would love to know what you think of the story so far.

Also, I need help with when this whole thing is going to start. So, which year of BTS or which video of theirs do you like best? What I decide on will affect what hair colors the guys have and what songs have been released already.

Can't wait to read your responses.

Fighting!

Korean (Disclaimer: These are Google Translate results. They may not be 100% correct.)

1. Kei, are you awake?

2. What do you mean?

3. She doesn't remember Korean language.

4. What?

5. She worked so hard to learn before moving here.

6. Poor Noona.

7. Jungkook, go get the doctor.

8. Ah, she's awake.

9. What can I do for you boys?

10. She wants to see us.

11. Can the bandages be removed?

12. Mmm...I suppose it will be okay to remove the ones around her eyes.

13. Her injury mostly affected the back of her head anyways.

14. You better come this way.

15. He's not gonna move from her side.