V: Stoplight

"Tour!" Amy shrieked as she pranced around the apartment she now shared with Tina. "We're going on tour! Tomorrooooow!"
Tina hid a smile as she continued to pack their shared suitcase.

They shared most of their clothes at this point anyway; they were roughly the same size and Tina loved the sight of her tiny girlfriend in her loose sweaters. Though Amy always hated being picked on for her size, she tolerated only Tina--who constantly jokes about how large articles of clothing consume the petite blonde. To this Amy replies, "I like it...It feels like a Betty Hug." "Betty" of course being her term of endearment for her beloved Elizabeth Stamatina Fey.

The night before they were to leave for tour, Amy and Tina hardly got any rest. On the contrary, they worked up quite a sweat, being intimate all night long, which was of course, Amy's reward for actually helping with the packing; although Tina did argue that Amy shouldn't be "rewarded" for something she was supposed to do anyway.

The next morning, still pumped with adrenaline from last night's activities, Amy quickly (but quietly--not to wake Tina) made breakfast for the both of them. Once she fininshed arranging their meal on a tray, she carefully made her way to their shared bed. To her surprise, she was greeted with an empty bed. She set the tray down on a nearby table and called out to Tina but all Amy heard in reply was a fit of coughs and gags, coming from the bathroom. She rushed to comfort the figure hunched over the toilet. Amy began rubbing circles on her girlfriend's back with one hand and held back the brunette's hair in the other.
"I feel sick." Tina groaned.
"Shh, babe..let's get you back to the bed."
Tina grabbed onto Amy and pulled herself up. Amy remained still as Tina then leaned against her to gargle.
"Aw, Betty." said Amy as she put her hand to Tina's forehead. "You're burning up."

Tina was apologizing the whole back to their bed and only stopped to groan as Amy helped her into bed.
"Why on earth are you saying sorry?"
"I don't want you thinking about anything else when you're on the road."
Amy had to take a step back in surprise.
"You really must be ill think I'm still going on tour while you're this sick!"
"You've been waiting for this tour since I first met you." Tina said as she reached for the breakfast tray. Amy sighed as she took the tray and proceeded to feed her feverish girlfriend. After a few bites and gulps, Tina weakly pushed Amy's hand away.
"Amy. Meredith. Poehler, the van arrives in a few hours. Get. Dressed."
"Elizabeth. Stamatina. Fey. I am not leaving you."

The brunette simply stood up, walked over to their shared closet, and pulled out a her favourite, handmade scarf. She turned back to the bed and sat down beside Amy who sighed deeply as Tina draped the piece of cloth around her neck.
"They'll be here soon." Tina whispered softly and with that, she rolled over to take a nap. Amy tucked her in and lied down to sleep beside her.

About a half hour later, a disgruntled Amy is woken up by a car horn sounding right outside their complex. She stuck her head out the window and saw a familiar van and a familiar man, who looked very much like an asshole, leaning against it. He looked up to see the girl's face in the window and called out her name.
"Was that Asshole Mike?" asked a sleepy Tina. "They're here?...You go now..goodbye babe."
But her girlfriend, Amy Meredith Poehler, was already stomping down the stairs.