Chapter 10: "Just School Work"

Character's List:
D: Dagur
Ma: Mala
MY: Mister Yen

D: "Hey Sis!"

Ma: "Hey Heather!"

He: "Hey bro, Mala, this is my friend Astrid, she's new in town. Astrid this is my brother, Dagur and his girlfriend, Mala."

A: "Hi nice to meet you guys."

Ma: "A pleasure to meet you."

D: "Great to see you too! Has Heather been a good girl, she's usually the cheeky one."

He: "Dagur!"

D: "I'm kidding."

He: "You said you were hanging out with your friends."

D: "Girlfriend counts as friends besides we were celebrating our one year anniversary."

He: "Aww congratulations!"

A: "You guys look perfect together."

Ma: "That's very sweet of you Astrid however, sometimes Dagur can be a handful."

He: "Welcome to my world sister."

D: "HEY!"

Author's Narration:
Everyone was laughing when suddenly, Astrid's Uncle arrives.

UF: "Good evening everybody!"

A: "Guys, this is my uncle, Fin. Uncle, this is my friend Heather, and this is her brother, Dagur and his girlfriend, Mala."

UF: "It's nice to see Astrid has friends."

D: "Sorry but we got to go because it's getting late and I need to drive Mala home."

He: "Oh yeah, kinda lost track of time, bye Astrid."

A: "Bye Guys!"

UF: "They seem like nice people."

A: "They are nice people."

UF: "Good to hear anyways, you better go sleep tomorrow you still have school, it's Friday tomorrow so then you get your weekend. I was hoping if you want, I get weekends free and I was hoping, Saturday we go exploring around Berk."

A: "Sure, I love to, Ok goodnight Uncle."

UF: "Goodnight lad."

~~~ Next Day ~~~

Author's Narration:
So far it is the 4th period and there was 5 minutes before the bell rang for lunch. Astrid, Heather and Fishlegs as well as Hiccup, were in history and the teacher gave them pair assignments.

MY: " I will be putting you guys in pairs for this assignment about Tutankhamen. One person must researched his personal life and the other must researched his role in society. You can add any other important information, and both individuals in a pair must present it, however your presentation shouldn't go longer than 3 minutes."

He: "I hope I get someone I know so it won't be awkward doing the research."

F: "Yeah same."

A: "At least you guys know people in this class, I have no idea who anyone is."

MY: "Emily will be paired up with Josh, Jordyn paired with Spencer, Heather paired with Fishlegs..."

He: "Yes, you and me Fishy."

F: "We'll make a great team."

A: "Oh no you guys got each other, who will I be paired up with..."

MY: "Liam with Grace, Hiccup with Astrid and Izzy with Zack."

Astrid's POV:
I'm paired up with Hiccup, Hiccup... Wow. I didn't even realise he was in my class. Suddenly butterflies are filling my stomach, and I feel my cheeks heating up.

He: "Looks like someone's blushing." She giggled.

F: "What a coincidence." He smirked.

A: "What are you guys talking about, AM NOT!"

*Ring*Ring*

H: "Hey looks like your with me, if you don't mind I'd like to start on the assignment early."

A: "Um... S-Sure."

H: "Great! After school you can come with me to my place and we will do the assignment there."

A: "Um okay, I will call Lilly to tell her where I am."

H: "Lilly?"

A: "Oh yeah, she's my maid."

H: "Oh, I have a butler and his name is Sir Gobber but not one of the formal ones, he's actually my dad's best friend but he stays at my place as a butler but tbh we don't treat him like one."

A: "That's so sweet, I honestly..."

Astrid's POV:
I was having having a great time talking to Hiccup when our conversation was interrupted by a familiar brat.

T: "Hey Babe. What are you doing here, I was looking for you at the cafeteria."

H: "Sorry Tahlia, I was talking to Astrid about the assignment, we were paired up so I figured we should start on it as soon as possible."

T: "You're paired up with the newbie I feel so sorry for you."

H: "Sweet don't say that besides, she's actually smart and I have seen her work in class."

T: "Whatever, can we go to the cafeteria, I'm starving?"

H: "Sure, see you after school Astrid."

A: "See you later!"

Astrid's POV:
Can't wait!