Chapter 3: First Day

Before I begin I just realised that I labelled both Fishlegs and Uncle Fin F so from now on it's:
F= Fishlegs
UF= Uncle Fin
He= Heather
A= Astrid
H= Hiccup
L= Liliana/Lilly
OL= Office Lady
Z= Miss Zelda

~~Now for the Story~~

Astrid's POV:
Today is the first day of school, I'm not excited but I'm not nervous either. All I have to do is survive this year and your done for school, but then again, Uncle would probably want me to go university or college.

L: "Astrid it's 8:30, school starts in a half hour."

A: "Thanks Lilly."

Astrid's POV:
I wear my casual blue top with my brown skirt and my black boots. It's cold out there so I wear my green hoodie. All my books and stationery are packed in my mini bag (Those small school-like backpacks if you know what I'm talking about) and I am ready to go. Lilly has made breakfast for me and can I just say her cooking is so good. It's 8:45 and I head out of the house, walking to school. I arrive and it's 8:55 so I still have 5 minutes before the bell rings. I entered the school and man, there was a lot of people, I feel like an outsider. All my nerves fade away when some one familiar came up to me.

F: "You're here!"

A: "Didn't want to miss it."

F: "Hey for all new students you must head to the principal's office, Miss Zelda."

A: "Is she nice."

F: "Umm, she's alright, here let me take you to her."

—————

F: "Here we are. I'm gonna go to my first class, I will see you there when your done with the principal, see you later."

A: "Bye!"

Astrid's POV:
I enter the principal's office and I saw Miss Zelda sitting there looking so serious and giving me those 'not on purpose' death glares.

Z: "You must be Astrid Hofferson, the new student."

A: "Umm... Yes."

Z: "Well first of, welcome to Berk High School Academy, Second, You will be having a guide to help you around the school but it seems that she..."

Astrid's POV:
Miss Zelda doesn't sound so enthusiastic about school or new students. She has that bored, dull tone in her voice. Just before she could finish her sentence, a girl with green eyes and black raven hair, braided to the side, slammed the door open, running in and panting as she spoke.

He: "I'm... here... Miss... sorry... I'm late."

Z: "Miss Heather, how inappropriate you are. Entering my office without knocking or asking for permission."

He: "Sorr..."

Z: "No time for your apologies. This is our new student Astrid, Astrid this is your guide Heather.

He: "Hello, sorry for being late, welcome to our school."

A: "It's alright and thanks."

Z: "Well enough with the introduction, off with the tour. You both will miss first period but you must be present at your second, besides the tour shouldn't take long."

Astrid POV:
Heather drags me out of the office and closes the door behind us. She gives me a welcoming hug and apologised for her punctuality.

He: "Also sorry about our principal she can sometimes be a little bit unpleasant when it comes to new students."

A: "I've seen worse."

Heather's POV:
We both laughed at Astrid's comment. Astrid seems really nice and beautiful as well. We started the tour and I showed her around. I pointed out where the cafeteria is and where her classes would be for the rest of the year. I also invited her to sit with me in lunch but she told me she had someone who invited her already.

He: "Who?" I asked

A: "Fishlegs, a guy who I met yesterday. We're in the same class and he invited me to hang out with him and his friends."

He: "hahaha!"

A: "What's so funny?"

He: "Fishlegs is my best friend, so you're the girl he invited."

A: " yep."

He: "Well then it's settled, anyway, it's almost second period, wed better get a move on."

A: "Ok."

~~Second Period~~

F: "Hi Astrid, I see you have met Heather."

A: "Yeah, I didn't know you guys were friends, is it just you two in your group."

He: "No, we also have Snotlout, Tuff and Ruff but they are in the intermediate class, there are two classes for each grade, we're in the advance class."

F: "Makes us proud."

Astrid POV:
We continued chatting while completing the work given to us when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder behind me."

H: "Hey Astrid, didn't know you were in the same class as me."

A: "Hey Hiccup."

H: "I see you made friends with Heather and Fishlegs, they're nice people, oh and welcome to our school."

A: "Thanks, I really feel welcomed."

Astrid's POV:
As Hiccup walked away I couldn't help but blush. Both Heather and Fishlegs gave me a concerned look, like they were warning me."

A: "What?"

That's it for this chapter, sorry for the late update. So why was Heather and Fishlegs concerned, find out in the next chapter. Don't forget to vote and check out my other book called 'Under Siege'. And until next time, ReddAxe Out!