Never want to Let go Chapter 32

Ink's P.O.V

I was rushing around with a smile plastered on my face. I was going to do something fun with my family! I picked up the basket just as I felt arms gently wrap around my waist and press me up against someone. 

"I love you Inky." Error purred while he nuzzled my neck.

I felt my cheeks heat up, "I love you too Error."

I put the basket back down on the counter and turned myself around so I was facing Error. His eyes sparkled with love causing my blush to slowly increase. I stood up on my tippy toes and gently kissed him with as much love as I could show.

As I kissed him I felt myself being picked up and I realized Error picked me up so I wouldn't have to stand on my toes. I deepened the kiss with the tilt of my head while I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pressed me closer against his body and I could feel a faint smile forming. Slowly, I broke the kiss and planted a small kiss on his cheek.

I heard a small rebelling noise sound from Error, "Don't stop now." 

I giggled and nuzzled him like he did me, "We're going to the park with Jammy and Fresh, remember?"

"We can postpone it to a few hours from now." He buried his face into my neck and kissed.

I let out a small gasp, but did my best not to give in, "Come on Error, after the park I'll spend some time with you."

Error sighed against my neck causing my sensitive spot to spark. I bit my tongue so I wouldn't make any noise which would further him to tease my neck...even if now he wasn't intentionally doing it.

"Fine, but later we get to have a little chat alone in the room with no disturbances~" he cooed.

I did my best to contain myself, "Fine."

Error reached behind my back and grabbed the basket from the counter, while he continued to carry me, "PaperJam! Fresh! Time to go!"

"Error, I can walk perfectly fine you know?" I questioned.

Error nodded before kissing me again. I couldn't help but kiss him back, but I broke the kiss once Jammy walked into the kitchen.

"Ew bro's!" Fresh said in a disturbed voice, "You Try'na make the cereal come out?"

"Awwww!" Jammy said, "They love each other so much."

Fresh's face turned slightly red and he let out a small laugh, "Yeah Jam Jam, they love each other." He spoke to Jammy.

My blush took over not only my cheeks but my whole entire face. Error let out an amused chuckle and planted a kiss on my forehead as I buried my face against his jacket. His hand with the basket was against my back rubbing soothing circles.

I peeked from Error's jacket to watch Jammy and Fresh chat with one another. It was quite obvious that they were developing feeling for one another. I just don't know if I could let go of my baby. I wouldn't be able to. It would be the hardest thing I'd ever have to do. 

"Hey Jammy yah want me to show you how to ride a skateboard?" Fresh asked Jammy.

I saw Jammy's eyes widened, "Can I? Daddy? Can I ride Mr. Fresh's skateboard?"

I took my face out of Error's jacket, "No you can not! You could get hurt or worse..you could break a bone."

Error rolled his eyes, "Yes you can PaperJam. Just make sure you wear a helmet so Ink won't be that worried." 

PaperJam jumped up excitedly, "Yay! Thank you so much Dad!"

Fresh placed his hand on Jammy's shoulder, "Woah their, calm down."

Jammy gazed up at Fresh and next thing I know he throw's himself at him. Fresh wrapped his arms around Jammy as Jammy hugged Fresh tightly with half his face buried against Fresh's chest.

I watched them with happy but sad eyes. I was going to loose my baby boy and I know there was nothing I could do about it.

Error nudged me with his cheek, "It'll be okay Inky. PaperJam is old enough, besides, you know Fresh will keep him safe."

I nodded, "Yes...I know..."

Error tightened his arms around me, "Then be happy that PaperJam found someone to take care of him like I take care of you."

I smiled slightly and gazed up at Error, "Okay Error, come on guys let's go to the park."

And we all went through the door heading to the park. Error holding me and....

Jammy and Fresh holding hands. 

-Hey guys! Here's another chapter for you wonderful peeps! I hope you all like and enjoy this Chapter! It was kind of a last minute chapter but I know you guys like it when I update it so I used some of my studying time to give this to you guys ^-^ Anyways, hope you all like it and see you all in the next chapter! Byeeeeeee! -

-Jammy: Oh guys! Why don't you comment what your favorite AU character is? *smiles* I'm so curious.-