Chapter 50

Autumn

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

I need to focus on my breathing or I fill like I'm going to faint, my heart is hurting and my bone ache. I've said so many bad things to Xzavier and I didn't believe not one of them I just can't stand our constant fighting.

I wonder what happened to the good times where people didn't bother us and we were just having fun with one another. This has to be the worst birthday of my life, I know I'll come around once I'm calmed down from this aching pain inside of my chest one from being accused of intentionally kissing Jason and the other for leaving the love of my life in pain.

"Ahhh!" I screech holding onto my chest just wheee my heart lays , I try and hold in the pain but it gets worse every second that I stand here.

I need him , he needs me but we need a break from each other. Oh fuck how my heart aches for him to just hold onto me and kiss me until I fall asleep in his arms.

Tonight was suppose to be the best night of my life , it's my birthday and Xzavier proposed to me in the sweetest way possible.

Xzavier I need you so bad.

Suddenly I start to hyperventilate not able to breathe at all, my eyes go wide and I try to catch my breathe.

"Xzavier!" My mom suddenly comes through the door and to my aid.

"Honey what's wrong"

"Can't. Breathe." I finally choke out while holding onto my heart as it clutches painfully.

"Ahh!" I shot again as it feels as if someone is slowly squeezing it.

Even though I'm in pain all I want is to see his face , I hate when we fight but it seems as if every week we do this but this time it's different I'm his fiancé I need to get out of my ass and go to him and apologize for being such a bitch towards him.

I try and get up from the floor but fall back down miserably with lack of air and aching bones it's hard to move.

"Your going to the hospital honey don't move" I could hear the pain in my moms voice as she tries to keep Jacob calm , he reaches out for me while sobbing but I can't do anything. Dad picks me up bridle style and places me in the back seat as him and mom rush to get to the car.

"It hurts sooo bad mom" I cry out while holding my chest.

"I know sweetie we're almost there" she tells me , I could see it in their faces that they were both scared shitless watching me on the floor howling in pain.

It's a pain that I can't describe I've never felt this way before not even the other time when we broke up. This time it was more stronger and prominent than before.

As we reached the hospital dad hurried to my side and grabbed me, he carried me in and took me straight into the emergency room.

"My daughter is having trouble breathing we need help!" He shouted and all the nurses came rushing when they realized who my parents were"

"Doctor-"

"We need a room ASAP , Claire go get my scrubs I'll be ready in a few" he told the nurse who ran by our side.

"I'm afraid that's against-"

"Does it really look like I care this is my daughter now hurry!"

Just as they started to move me in a stretcher my heart aches worsen then it did all night as I was pushed down the hall into a empty room.

"Mom , I need Xzavier please can you get him now" black dots take over my vision but I try to blink them away.

"I'll try sweetie ,I'll try"