Chapter 2

Autumn

Sitting in class I barely pay attention to the lesson mostly because I don't like math and never will. Sure I'm good once I understand and my overall grade is a B so that has to count for something.

The bell finally rings and I quickly pack up leaving this horrible classroom as fast as I can.

Walking to the cafeteria Sarah and Matt join me on my way there as usual we get our lunch and sit at the table that has come to be ours.

"I have a quiz next period and I feel like I'm going to die"

"Yeah me to Ms.Jones never lets us off the hook" Sarah and Matt complain about their class that they share together while I sit here eating my fries without a care in the world.

"Well if you two have a quiz shouldn't you be using this time to study"

"No than you would be alone"

"I'll be fine you two go to the library and I expect good grades from the both of you" they laugh and say their goodbyes before heading off to the library leaving me alone.

I decided to take out my phone and play a video game or two while I eat since I have nothing else to do.

"Hey" I jump back holding onto my heart at the person who startled me.

I look next to me to see Xzavier and his whole 'crew' of bad boys sitting at my table as if it was the most normal thing to do.

"Um hi?"

"I didn't scare you did I"

"No but what are you doing here"

"Well you said you couldn't have lunch with me so I decided to have lunch with you" he smirks while throwing his arm over my shoulder.

I remove his arm and place it beside him while I sit awkwardly at the table full of the most popular boys in the school including Xzavier out of all people.

"So your autumn"

"In the flesh"

"Xzavier was right you are pretty"

"Thank you"

"No problem you know I could-"

"Mine!" Xzavier shouts pulling me by my waist to move closer to him.

"Uh woah I'm not yours"

"Yes you are and he nor anyone in this school can have you but me"

Is this guy crazy I don't think he hears himself. I'm not some object he can just claim to be his I'm a person who has a boyfriend.

"I'm sorry Xzavier but I have a boyfriend already"

"Who's your 'boyfriend'"

"I don't think that's any of your business" I say while standing from the table getting ready to leave this cafeteria and away from Xzavier.

He grabs my wrist pulling me closer to him y til we are face to face.

"I'll find out you'll be mine sooner than you think"

I snatch my arm away speed walking out of the cafeteria into the library where I see Sarah and Matt sitting around the round table studying for their quiz.

"Hey baby"

"Hey"

"What's wrong" I don't answer him instead I smash my lips into his kissing him with everything I've got. I have never kissed him like this before and I don't know why I'm suddenly in the mood to now.