"Then keep it to yourself."

Sweet Pea's jaw sets. "This is stupid! I'm going to get some of the others and we're going to make this night right. You coming, Topaz, or not?"

"I don't think so," she huffs and storms in the direction of the exit.

Without another word, Sweet Pea makes his way back to the waiting room.

Mickey's phone rings just when Sheriff Minetta strides into the half-empty waiting room and approaches FP. She steps to the side to answer. "Ronnie, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she assures. "Where are you?"

"I'm at the hospital. Fangs Fogarty was shot tonight and things are still crazy."

"I've got a bad feeling. I can get Andre to come pick you up. He's taking me home right now, but—"

"Don't tell him where I am, Ronnie! I'm not going home yet. Not now." The town is up in flames and the rioters are going mad. It's just going to get worse, but Veronica being home is one less thing to worry about.

"Fine, but have you seen Archie?" Veronica inquires. "Fred and I were going to look for him, but Andre showed up. Fred said something about him getting involved."

"I saw him earlier with Reggie and then I didn't see him again. I have to go. I'll see you later." She hangs up and turns to see FP standing there looking like a deer in headlights. Then she notices. "Where's Jughead?"

After Jughead disappeared from the hospital, FP insisted that Mickey go home. Instead, she ends up at the Whyte Wyrm to wait because she knows there's a chance Jughead will show up.

When her phone rings again, she picks up immediately when she sees it's Archie. "Arch! Your Dad is looking for you! Where—"

"I'm with Jughead," he cuts her off. "He's on his way to handle the Serpents. Are you with your sister?"

"She's at home," Mickey tells him.

"No, she's at the Sheriff's station. She just dropped off Fangs' shooter—Mrs. Klump."

"Mrs. Klump shot Fangs? Does Jughead or Sweet Pea know that?" As if on cue, she hears Jughead say something on Archie's side of the call. Then the call drops.

Almost an hour later, Jughead, Sweet Pea, and the rest of the Serpents pile into the Wyrm. All of them wear wrathful expressions.

Mickey jumps off the pool table and makes her way over to a distorted Jughead as he stuffs his phone in his pocket.

He wraps his arms around her and rests his chin on the top of her head, letting out a sigh of relief. "Why didn't you tell me you were here?"

"It's been a hectic night." She pulls away from him and asks, "Who was that on the phone?"

Jughead looks away from her and looks around at his friends. "I have to tell you guys something. The Ghoulies are back in town and they're back at Pop's causing a scene, looking for revenge."

Everyone starts to murmur.

"We can't just sit here," Sweet Pea tries to get past Jughead.

Jughead grabs him by his leather jacket and pushes him against the dart wall. "You don't have a choice, Sweet Pea, you're staying put."