Im Coming!!

Kate's P.O.V.

Pain is all I feel its cursing through my body.

"Shit!!" I screamed

Whap!Whap!

It felt like a whip hitting my back over and over again.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The stinging senation in my back was enough to make my legs fall underneath me. But that still didnt make him stop. 

"Thats enough Greg!!" As soon as the order left his mouth my back was numb but I wasnt being hit anymore. 

"Where are my kids?" I asked hyperventilating

"Woah calm down honey! They've been delivered and trust me I've left marks they'll never forget."He smirked

"What??" He turned to walk away and I pulled at the chains to get free.

"WHAT DID YOU DO U SICK BASTARD?!?!" I screamed in tears he turned his eyes had some type of emotion he nodded.

Whap!Whap!Whap!

"Do you even know the definition of 'bastard' sweet heart? Someone who doesnt know there father. I know my father your kids dont. So dont go around calling people bastards if your in a situation like that ok sweetie?" He said caressing my cheek I moved my face and spit.

"Dont touch me bitch!" I kicked and screamed.

"Ive had enough cut her down and take your leave." He ordered to the guard and the guard did as told.

"So you wanna act up? Maybe i need to make you feel good like i made.. Ohh whats her name? Anna." I cringed

"You seriously? You d-d-didnt!Theres n-n-no way!" I got up banging on his chest he pulled out his phone and pressed play on the video.

Video-

"Stop please!Stop Please! Please quit! Your hurting me!" Anna screamed.

"Ahh come on baby you know you feel good!" He thrusted inside her deeper

"Ahhhhh mommy.Please mommy! Save me! Ill be a good girl, just help me!!" she cried harder tryna get away.

He stopped the video-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long updates!!!!

Hope yall still love me lol.

Ahah!!!