YOU SOLD ME?!?!?!?!

Cole Black^^^^^^^^^^^

Kate P.O.V.

Beep !!! Beep !! Beep !!

I get up and make my way towards anna and charlies room .

" Charlie and Anna wake up babies ? " I said but got no answer .

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STUPID ASS KIDS DOING ? " I heard my 'father' yell I ran down stairs and saw my him raise his hand and was going to hit my children but I quickly jump in front of them .

Slap !!!

" Mommy ! " I hear them both yell .

" I'm okay go upstairs in my room and lock the door hurry ! " I said as I pushed them up the stairs and they ran up and when I heard the click I turn around .

Crack !!!!

He kicked me in the stomach and I knew my ribs just broke this went on for a good hour until he got tired I dragged my way upstairs and knocked on the door .

" It's me babies . " I said in a sweet voice but I was in deep pain and agony they opened the door and I could tell they heard me screaming for him to stop I smiled weakly .

"I'm okay" I said to my 7 year old kids they looked at me and started crying again I bent down and trust me never do that when your ribs are broke but I had to I have two children and they mean the world to me.

"Do you guys want to go with me to the hospital" I said in a motherly voice they both nodded I got them dressed and myself we went to my white tahoe I buckled anna and charlie put and got in when we arrived at the hospital I signed in.

We sat down and waited.

"Kate Williams" the doctor said I got up he looked at my face and gave me a sad smile I rolled my eyes I'm so sick of pity so I kept walking and we walked in the room I sat anna and charlie on the waiting chairs in the room.

"Okay so what's the problem?" The doctor asked

"I need to check on my ribs I fell down the steps" I said bluntly I looked at anna and charlie and smiled and they returned it but sadly.

"I need you to pull up your shirt" I pulled it up and I heard 3 gasps I looked at my 2 kids and they were crying I got up and made my way over to them I pulled them in a hug.

"Mommies okay" I said and I heard sniffling and they nodded I went up to the doctor

"Are they broke?" I asked his eyes were wide and he looked at me

"Does it hurt when you walk?" He asked his face going back normal but still shocked

"No but it's a little sting when I knelt down I feel like my ribs are on fire" I said looking at him

"Okay let's wrap them up and you're free to go" He said smiling sadly

"Thanks" I said he wrapped them up and I grabbed the kids and left when I pulled up at the house my dads car was there.

"Stay in the car" I said they nodded I walked in to come face to face with the hottest man I've ever seen.

"There she goes" My father said

"Here I am" I said weirdly and he gave me a look that said 'you better shut up' I looked at the guy.

"Hey my name is Kate" I said smiling and shaking his huge hand compared to mine

"Cole Black" He said I smiled and he turned around to my father

"I want her since you can't pay back my money" He said I was shocked please say no please say no