Help Me!!!!!!!

Kate P.O.V.

I woke up to screaming like a cold blooded scream I looked up at the clock it was 6:00 am I then realized Cole got up also and grabbed a gun out I ran I heard the scream coming from Charlie and Anna's room I ran as fast as my feet could take me and bust open the room door and turned on the lights.

"MOMMY HELP ME!" It was anna screaming charlie was shaking her and crying I ran over to her 

"Anna baby mama's here open your eyes" I said crying she slowly stopped moving I looked up at Cole and smiled weakly.

"Anna baby I need you to open your eyes for mommy" I said again she needs to wake up

"ANNA" I said now getting worried 

"SISSY" charlie screamed while sobbing

"Wake up baby i'm so sorry I want leave you in here by yourself you can sleep with me and Cole" I said I was now crying looking at my angle.

"Mommy?" A weak voice said I looked down and she was awake I smiled and hugged her and charlie tight like my earth depended on it they are my home I don't know what I would do if I lost either one of them.

"I'm here now mommies here" I said rubbing her hair

"Can we sleep with the grown ups?" Charlie asked I looked at Cole and he smiled

"I guess so" I said smiling

"Yay!" They shouted 

"You boys get ready i'm going to talk to anna" I said looking at anna who came and sat down beside me the boys nodded and headed out.

"Baby what was your dream about?" I said motherly

"You left me" Those three words broke my heart

"What?" I said worried and confused

"You left me with papi to get beat and hit on all the time and you told me I was a disgrace" She sai looking down I lifted her chin and made her look at me.

"You were never a disgrace me having you was the best thing that has happened to me you and charlie are my world and my home so I don't ever think that understood?" I said looking at her she then looked at me with tears streaming down her face.

"It's okay baby I'm here" I said pulling her into a hug which she quickly responded to then I kissed her on the head.

"I love you mommy" My angle said

"I love you more" I said

"This will be our forever" She said I smiled knowing my kids are very smart and know enough to last them.

"Now lets go join the sleepover with the boys" I said she smiled and nodded

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

I jumped and ran in to Cole's room and Cole was tinkling anna and charlie I smiled at the sight and I realized they were looking at me.

"What?" I said

"Mommy you actually smiled" Anna and charlie said at the same time

"Because when y'all are happy I am happy" I said smiling brightly

Then I fell to the ground I looked down and see anna and charlie smirking they went to hug my legs and I fell how clumsy.

"You little rats" I said teasingly they giggled I looked at cole and gave the tinkle them look he nodded and went after anna and I went after charlie I soon caught him and started tinkling him.

After 2 whole hours of playing the kids got sleepy

"Goodnight mommy" They said 

"Goodnight" I said motherly

"Goodnight Cole" They said

"Goodnight guys" He said smirking at them cuddled up between me and him  they soon we asleep and I was dozing off not before felling cover draped over me and the kids.

Then I let darkness consume me............................

Hey guys I found an eyelash so that means I get to make a wish 

My wish was to get more people to read my book and votes and comments 

Let me know comment or message me how you like my book!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys!!!!!!!1

;)