S: "I couldn't let you wait... You look gorgeous! I don't think I have seen anybody as half beautiful as you are... Here you are - roses for my perfect date and chocolate for your heartbreaking smile..."

M: Aww. That is so sweet from him. I got a bouquet of roses and luxurious box of chocolates from an exclusive brand from the Switzerland. Where did he buy it? I have no idea, but it was such lovely surprise. He treats me like a real date, not like someone, who can't surprise you anymore. Well - I know now, that he really can!

"Thank you Scott, I looove chocolate. Let me just put these into the vase, I don't want them to die. Do you want to come in? It will be just a second."

S: "No, thank you. I will wait here. Take your time. I can prolong our reservation."

M: "A reservation? Will you tell me, where are we going?"

S: "Nope."

M: "I hate surprises."

S: "You will love this one, my precious nightingale."

I am afraid that I am blushing. This might be a really good date...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Everything was as I planned. We ate in the high-end restaurant with an extraordinary view at LA. Before I made the reservation, I was reassured, that our table will provide us a privacy. There was a piano playing live and I paid the pianist to play some compositions I knew Mitch like, before we came to the restaurant, so it looked like a coincidence...

Mitch was radiating and I was so happy that I am the one, who made him feel this way.

S: "May I ask you for a walk?" He looked at me, raised an eyebrow.

M: "I don't like exercising really. I should told you I guess, but if you want to, I will join you."

S: "Oh I didn't know that" I winked at him. "Please give me a chance - I am sure you will love this location."

M: "OK. I am in your hands..."

My heart wants to jump from my chest... Be brave Scotty. Be brave!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Mitch was laughing to tears. "No way! N.O. W.A.Y.! That is a perfect place for stroll."

S: "I told you. Perfect place for a perfect lady. May I offer you my arm?"

M: "Of course, milord."

We were walking down the Rodeo Drive and I knew Mitch was pleased - browsing the newest fashion collections on our way.

I felt his hand, laid comfortably on my arm. I gently laid my hand on his, waiting on his reaction. He looked at me, smiled and didn't move away. I felt his soft skin under my fingers and a light pain in my heart. I was touching his hands before, but that was different. Do you understand? I felt another type of love and I can't deny it turned me on also. My body reacted on that simple touch as never before.

I suddenly stopped right infront of the Balenciaga store. What a fortune... "Mitchy?" He looked in my eyes, waiting.

"I want to thank you for the best date I ever had. I am sorry that I was pretending that we don't know each other's. I just wanted to prove to you, that this time I mean it. I don't want nothing else, than to spend every single second of my free time next to you. I want to hear your laugh, your sassy comments. I miss your intelligent humor, your genuine personality..."

Mitch was gazing at me, eyes wide opened.

I was standing in front of him, lowering my body to the same level with him. I took all of my courage and took his hands into mine.

"Mitchy... Please give me a chance. Give us a chance. I am not scared teenager anymore. I know what do you need, I know what do you like. I can be your rock. I can be your pillow. I can hold you tight, but give you a space, when you need it. I can joking around, but I will always protect you..."

He hanged down his head...

"I know that to start dating again is risky... But this is it, Mitchy. I have never felt like this before. God! Do you know how easily you are turning me on?"

Mitch was grinning, continued looking at his shoes.

I approached to him and whispered to his ear. "I want to make you feel good, my lady. I want to explore all your flawless body with my tongue. I want to play with your balls and suck your precious dick. I want to feel your cum on my face. I want to spread your plump ass and make you feel me deep inside of you. I want to hear your moans and groans and I'll make you to beg for more."

Mitch was blushing, but didn't stop me. I could feel his raising arousal...

"Mitchy? Look at me please... Will you be my boyfriend?"

Mitch looked straight into my eyes, sobbing: "I was afraid, that you will never ask."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end?

...

Noooo! :)