CHAPTER 16: I Will Never Be A Monster

LEAH

        I woke up to my mouth dry as hell and freezing. Then as I tried to sit up, I immediately noticed that I couldn't. 

        I looked down and noticed I was on a ice cold steel medal table, with both of my arms strapped down to my sides along with my ankles too. 

       I started looking around and noticed I was in a small and rounded room that had glass windows all around it. It almost reminded of me in what they have when a doctor would demonstrate a procedure in front of medical students to show them how to do it. 

        It was hard not to panic and I knew that it wouldn't help anything. So I tried thinking and coming up with a plan real fast. 

        Then I heard the loud heavy steel door open up and in walked Malcolm and a couple of his guys with him. 

        His guys all made a circle around the room while staring at me. Then Malcolm came up beside me and rolled over next to him, a silver tray that had a syringe on it, a few other needle shots, cloth, scissors, scalpel, and some latex gloves. 

        "What are you gonna do to me?" I asked while trying to hide my fear. 

        "I'm gonna finish what I started." He grins at me as he starts putting on his latex gloves on. 

        "Please Malcolm. Don't do this. You don't have create monsters. There are many humans and even other creatures that fear your kind still." I try and convince him. 

        "Do me a favor Leah. Don't try and be a hero or feed me bullshit like that. This isn't a movie sweetheart. Now don't worry, you are going to be the greatest of us all." He says. 

        "I won't. No matter what you do to me, in the end, you will never be successful. I will kill myself before I let your so called experiment take effect." I warn him. 

        "Leah, Leah, Leah....." He says. 

       "You will address me as your Queen or Majesty even. You may NOT call me by my name." I interrupt. 

       "I told you guys she was feisty." He laughs a little while the others do the same. 

       "Fuck you! You are all dead! My husband will be here to save me as well as the rest of our Pack." I threaten him. "And I can't wait to watch them rip you all to shreds and drain every last ounce of your blood from your bodies while you gasp your last breaths." I glare at him. 

        "You know. You really are cute when you try to act tough and threaten. But you don't get it. You don't understand. Your husband and so called 'Pack' don't know where you are. They will never find you. And by the time this serum is finished with the final phase, you will be full werewolf and I will control you. You will always do as I command. Even if that means getting rid of ANYONE who get's in the way." He grins. 

         Before I could scream in protest or anything, he jabs a needle into the side of my neck and he injects me with at first what I thought was the serum. But instead, it made me loopy and made it look like the whole room was spinning until eventually, everything became blurry before everything went black.

          Then for the next few weeks, I was locked up in a filthy and ice cold dungeon kind of a place, chained to the wall and tortured. All while going through the transformation of a werewolf. 

          What was even worse about everything, was that I was no longer able to mind-link with Eli or anyone else from the pack. 

          I even tried many times trying to escape and even tried to bribe one of the guards that watched over me everyday, to help me get out. However, he never budged. 

         So here I am, suffering from all this agonizing pain both physically and mentally, feeling like my transformation hurts a hell of a lot worse than when I was turning into just a regular wolf form. 

         I missed everyone so badly and then tried to communicate to the Moon Goddess but she didn't answer me. 

         I began to start feeling like it was all hopeless and that the transformation was already complete that there was no way that I could possibly be able to ever reverse this and go back to what I was before. 

        I'm sure that Eli wouldn't even want me knowing the monster I have become. Which is okay in a way. Cause as much pain as it will be for me to say goodbye to them, the kids, my life and friends, I refuse to let Malcolm win. I refuse to become what he wants me to become.......A monster. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :):)