Your first time (Kev)

It was 7pm I was watching TV and Kev was downstairs playing fornite.

As I was watching TV Kev came in and cuddled with me as his arm was around my waist and his head in the crock of my neck.

"I love you". He said kissing my neck softly.

"Mhmmm baby I love you too". I said pushing his head back for him to stop.

Then he slid his hand in my panties and started fingering me.

"Mhm kevin stop". I said trying not to moan.

"Baby im horny". He said.

"Kev go jack off to porn or some". I said watching tv.

"THATS IT". He said yelling turning off the tv and putting my hands above my head.

I kinda like when hes mad it turns me on.

He kissed my neck roughly then kissed my lips pulled my pants and panties down. Licked my clit and started eating me out BITCHHHHH when he swirled his tongue ya girl lost it. I was moaning like crazy he then stuck 2 fingers in a girl was bout to cum.

"B-B-Baby Im bouta cum". I said as my legs were shaking.

"Cum mami". He said twirling his tongue again.

He licked it all up then took his pants and draws off positioned his self. Yo I was so scared cause it was big asf bruh.

He went slowly it hurt for about 2 minutes then after awhile my screams turned into plessure moans.

1 hour later........

He had me on all 4s for atleast an half an a hour.

"Ugh babe im bout to cum". I said as I fell on my face.

I came and kev calapsed on the bed.

"Best sex everrr". Kevin said as he slapped my ass.

"OUCH stop its sore". I said.

"Lets see if you can walk". Kev said laughing.

I got up and tried to walk to the bathroom but i fell to the ground as soon as i got off the bed.

"You asshole". I said to kevin.

"You love me tho". Kev said kissing and walking towards the bedroom door.

"Your not gonna help me up". I said still on the ground.

"You got it talking all that shit". He said laughing walking out the room.

"Ouuuu I hate you". I said getting frustrated trynna stand up but keeps falling back down.

"I love you too". He said shouting from downstairs.