First kiss

Devin-
"DEVIN STOP" you laughed as Devin was tickling you.
"Nope not until you say Devin is Daddy" he said still tickling you.
"No,what that's stupid" I said.
"Ok so we playing that game" he said tickling me even harder.
"Ok ok Devin is Daddy" you said out of breath.
"That's all you had to say" he said as he stopped tickling me but still hovering over me.
It was silence after we both looked into each eyes he leaned in so did I.
BOOM we kissed it was passionate and sweet. "I love you baby" Devin said.
" I love you too dev" I said smiling.

Kevin-
We were just watching Netflix and all of a sudden Kevin put his hand on your upper thigh which made you tingle alittle. You looked at him but he was to busy watching the movie. 10min into the movie turned to face you. "Have you had your first kiss" he asked.
"No" you said feeling embarrassed so you turned other way." You ain't gotta be embarrassed baby let me be your first I won't let you go" (y'all see what I did there😂) he said caressing my face.
He closed his eyes and leaned in  I did also things got alittle heated so I pulled away. "Let's finish watching the movie" I said blushing. "Yeah ok" he said as he pulled me into his arms.

Daniel-
We were in Daniel room listening to music and dancing. A slow song came on and he put one hand on my waist and the other holding my hand I had my arm around his neck. "I didn't know you knew how to slow dance" I said actually impressed with his moves."Well you know me" Danny said."boy shut up" I said laughing. "Come on you know your boyfriend can dance" he said smiling. "Yeah you can can dance but you just got alittle to cocky" I said laughing again.
"Whatever babe" he said as he looked in your eyes. We leaned in and kissed for what seemed like forever. "I love you babe" he said. " I love you too baby".