When he gets jelous

Kevin- THE MALL
You can't really tell when kev is jelous because he don't really show it. He either just sit there or grab your waist and kisses you for what seems like forever. "Kev what was that for" you said. "To prove your mine now lets go to the food court".

Devin-AT PARTY
This boy kept looking at you and smiling you just looked at Devin. He already was paying attention to the boy. Devin began to have a smirk at the boy  and slowly turned towards you. Cupped your face and kissed you passionately. As he pulled away the boy glared at Devin a walked off into the crowd.

Daniel-Walmart
You guys were walking some boys kept following y'all for some reason. Daniel didn't realize it but you did. "Babe I'm about to go in isle 6" Daniel said. "Ok" as you still was in the snack isle which was isle 3. "Aye Wussup ma" this boy said walking closely as his little crew was behind him. "Leave me alone I saw you following us in every isle I have a boyfriend" I said at this point getting irritated. "Man forget him you need to mess with a real nigga shorty" he said doing the lightskin face. "Bitch, please" I said walking off but the dude pinned me up against the wall I couldn't move because his grip was so tight and barely could breath to scream. I heard a cough you should already know who it was Daniel I looked at him and he walked away. I kicked the boy in his 🍆 and ran after dani. "BABE WAIT" I said trying to caught my breath. I caught up to him turned him around to face me. "Babe it wasn't nothing that you thought it was he was flirting with me and the only I wasn't screaming cause I couldn't breath but he came up to me" I said. "Oh word he came up to you ok hold my phone" he said running into an isle. I ran after him and Daniel was beating the boy ass I'm surprised the crew didn't jump in. But Daniel ended up getting out of the store.