"Dinosaurs?!" The boy asks as he opens his notebook

"Yeah. The Bible told me that dinosaurs and cavemen lived side by side for millions of years in peace, and I think that's something that we should totally celebrate." I say, really proud of my idea

"No, you can't be serious." One girl says shaking her head and I furrow my eyebrows

"That's the worst prom theme ever." The girl who may be Rachel says

I give the two girls weird looks, "When you insult my dinosaur prom theme, that's bullying, and I will not accept it. By the power vested in me as president, you are all fired." I state and they all look defeated. I look at Rachel, "Sorry, Rachel, that includes you."But I guess I'll see you in Glee Club, so..." I pick my binder up and turn around to walk out, "Good meeting, guys."

As I'm walking out Becky Jackson plays the xylophone over the intercom, meaning an announcement is about to be made.

"Good morning McKinley High!" Coach Sue says, "First of all, to those of you thoughtful enough to leave maternity gifts outside my office, both I and my unborn child thank you for your lackluster Cracker Barrel meat-and-cheese medleys, and I'm sure that my trash can will find them delicious."

I walk into my math class and sit all the way in the back, where I can draw pictures of Lord Tubbington in peace.

"Now it's time to announce this year's Senior Prom Court nominees." Sue says and I shift a little in my seat, "Your choices for Prom King are... Rick 'The Stick' Nelson." A few people clap even though he's not in our class, "President Brittany S. Pierce." Sue says and I almost choke on the pen I'm chewing on

This is like the time Kurt won Prom Queen, but this time it's actually planned.

Everyone turns their body and looks at me. I look back, waiting to see what they're gonna do next and, surprisingly, they all cheer and clap. I smile and look down at the piece of paper that's sitting in front of me.

"And also, Finn Hudson." Sue says before clearing her throat, "And now on to the category we all really care about: Prom Queen."

"Becky for Prom Queen 2012!" Beck says in the background and we all laugh because she's adorable. Or at least that's why I'm laughing. Everyone else is probably laughing because she has Down Syndrome and they think it's not possible for her to win. But dream on Becky Jackson! Dream on!

"Chantel Jeffries!" Sue calls and a smile spreads across my face, "Santana Lopez!" Sue says even louder and my smile gets bigger, "And Quinn Fabray! Congratulations to all our nominees..." We hear the xylophone clatter in the brackground and then static, "Becky, Becky, Becky! That's an antique!" Sue yells

"I was robbed, Coach!" Becky yells

This is great! I'm running for Prom King and Santana's running for Queen. There's no way we can't win. Everyone loves us and we're an automatic shue in since we're the only couple running side by side. Prom is in four days, so we have three days to campaign, which should be enough time.

After math class, there's Glee club. Which is great because I can announce the Prom theme.

Santana walks in and looks at me. She smacks her ass and gives me a smile. I roll my eyes and look at Mr. Shue.

Santana is back in her cheerleading uniform and back to talking shit. Order is finally restored.

"Okay!" Mr. Shue yells, earning everyone's attention, "A big congrats to all our prom nominees!" I point at Santana and wink at her and she laughs, "But, hey, listen up. We are all winners because Principal Figgins asked New Directions to sing again this year! Come on!"