15 //part 2//

Im gonna start updating more over the summer.

"You're either dumb as shit or romantic. And I've known you since middle school so you're really just dumb as shit."

"Suck on my dick and shut the hell up."

They were going around trying to find their junior. But whenever they asked for Jungkook, they would just get replies of 'idontknows', leading them no where. The duo had been searching for about ten minutes and were getting quite agitated at not finding Jungkook by now.

Jin whipped out a granola bar from his backpack and took a huge bite.

"I swear, if he's not in the auditorium, he's getting replaced for the whole week!"

Taehyung raised a brow. "You mean I'd have to replace him for the whole week. Your lazy ass doesn't do shit."

Jin finished the granola bar with a few more big bites and threw the wrapper on the ground. "Fine then. If Jungkook's not in the auditorium, I'll find us a new juice box to drain."

"That metaphor was so shit," Taehyung draws and gets shoved by Jin.

"Your face is shit, Kim."

"Speak for yourself you dirty napkin. You are a Kim yourself."

The auditorium was empty.

"Let me show you how it's done," Jin claims aloud, fully well knowing Taehyung did not need any lessons from him, considering the boy had done it first.

They walk to the cafeteria where a large variety of students were eating at or just chatting and laughing and clowning around.

"Pick someone," Jin challenged.

"Alright...." Taehyung looks around, trying to find someone that would not be too out of league for Jin's beauty. He spots a blonde Hitus guy that was currently laughing at a joke his friend said.

"That one," he points at the guy.

Jin takes a dramatic deep breath and lets it out in Taehyung face before walking towards the blonde in a cool manner of confidence.

Taehyung watches from his own distance, ignoring the heartstruck looks he himself gains.

The blonde guy has his mouth open slightly as Jin greets him with a dazzling smile, like he was in disbelief that someone that hot was actually talking to him willingly. Taehyung smirks as Jin works his magic.

As Jin chats, he sees a smoke flying from Jin's eye, but as he blinks, it's gone. And he ignores it.

And just two minutes later, the blonde boy, Kim Hansol, is hooked around Jin's finger. Taehyung beams with pride and feels a surge of satisfaction at the thought that he was the one that taught Jin this.

Hansol and Jin make their way towards Taehyung and he sees the blush turn even more crimson upon seeing Taehyung.

"H-hi! My name is Hansol. Kim Hansol," the boy creeps with a happy face, though Taehyung detected the nervousness lingering underneath the merry tone. He offers his hand and Taehyung grips it a bit too roughly but makes up for it by letting out a stunning smile.

*

By the end of the day, they came home in a carraige with several bags on each hand. Hansol who helped carry their bags to their dorm.

The Erosian girls all gave them thumbs up as they passed, smirking at Hansol who looked like he was about to pass out.

They both milked him nearly dry, especially Taehyung at the Gucci store when he saw a new collection stamped out on the window. Hansol wasn't much better. They all had spent the whole day dealing with the boy babbling about his father, the company he'll soon inherit, and all the pieces in his stone collection.

It was torturous for Jin who could not block everything around him like Taehyung could.

Setting all their clothes in the room he and Taehyung decided to share, he bid Hansol good bye, promising to see him tomrrow. Which he would have to. Ugh.

Looking at Taehyung who is already rapidly ripping the tags off, he feels slightly jealous that the boy was fortunate to have a host that can at least put up a decent conversation and didn't brag (that much, all the time) about his family fortune.

"You're gonna have to cut the tags off the sweaters. I don't want them to have holes like last time."

Taehyung only nods in reply. And says as he keeps working on taking the tags off, "is Jungkook getting replaced?"

"Only for a weak," Jin sighs rubbing his forehead. "I don't think I could last any longer with that brat."

The sky gets darker outside and the remaining girls come inside and prepare for bed. Very few notice that one girl among them is missing, but don't question it in assume that she spent the night with her boyfriend, which they all have done at some point.

*

There is no dead body in the room. No splattered guts or even a drop of blood. All that remained was a small pile of ash and a mark of black on the floor. The Erosian girl was no more, unlike Jungkook who gained a permanent antidote.

He feels no different, and for a second, he wonders if anything different has happened at all. He wants to walk into the Erosian dorm to test if he can still feel for them, for Taehyung.

But it was dark outside, and he'd only be seen as an intruder and cause an unneeded scene. He would have to wait until morning. Then he would have his results.

"Clean it up," he muttered and the kids he brought immediately started. They were new, so they started at the bottom; cleaning Jungkook's messes and missions so they would not be hanged. They've never been confronted, but Jungkook would rather not take the risk than letting the mess run wild and make him a suspect.

He went upstairs to his own room and checked the mirror for any changes, however minor. But he was the same as ever.

Laying on his bed, he wondered how he would feel about Taehyung tomorrow. He hasn't felt any difference or hatred for the older boy right now. But it could change when he faces him on their first period tomorrow. He didn't know if he wanted to feel any different. Taehyung was great company, even if the boy loved trying to dent his wallet. And he was so beautiful - but maybe it was Taehyung's Erosian charm messing with his head. Maybe the boy was average looking in real life but he'd never notice because he was too busy making hearteyes at the older boy.

Whatever the result is, Jungkook would be fine with it. Liking someone made you weak anyway. He was fine without Taehyung.

As he repeated the words in his head, he soon fell asleep.