3

He's panting.
He's running.
He's hurting.
He's dying.

.....

Taehyung wakes up to find himself right on where he sat before when he talked to Hyuna. The air was warm and his face had a red mark, the result of leaning onto the wood for a long time.

As he got up to stretch his sore muscles, he sees a boy looking at him with wide eyes that stared down on him. The boys lips suddenly grinned, wider and wider by the second as he walked to Taehyung's direction.

Taehyung just stood there frozen before he quickly decided the smiling boy was getting to close, so he quickly took his shoe off and flung it at the wide eyed face of the other.

"Shit! What the hell was that for?" His shoe's victim yells as he rubs his face which now had a dent on it.

"Why were you even acting weird?" Taehyung argued back.

"Because I thought you'd run. You know, like normal people do. But I guess your not normal; you're the only guy in Eros. And Eros usually doesn't have guys."

"I guess I've changed history then. Can you believe it? A hundred years later after my death, they'll be studying about me, Kim Taehyung, the first boy that ever-"

The boy shushed him up before he could finish his sentence. "Shut up. Do you have a death wish or something?"

Taehyung's eyes widened in confusion. "What're you talking about? What's out there?"

"You don't know? Oh shit, right. I don't blame ya. Only a quarter of the students know about the Crawlers. Fucking creepy and disturbing if ya asked me."

"Crawlers? Hyuna never informed me of anything of this...."

"As if any girl in Eros would stay up at night in the dark. As if anyone would. You already know there are monsters out in the outside world. What'd make you think the school was any different."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "One would think it's safe, considering the fact that it's a teaching place for powerful humans. With magic, or whatever. Besides, I knew nothing about this so I've got an excuse. What's yours?"

The other boy remained stiffened. "I-....I....it's for a meeting. Yeah, a meeting. Stop it..."

"Stop what?" Taehyung hadn't done anything. The other boy already looked like he was forced to talk.

"You're glowing...Jesus..." the boy dropped to his knees and bowed, confusing Taehyung even further, before running away.

"Hey-" he remembered about the Crawlers. He ran after the other but the boy had seemed to vanish into thin air.

"Damn it!" He ran inside his dorm, and all the while, he felt a pair of eyes on him.

*

"You've got a lot of nerve comimg back here after getting your ass kicked by a girl."

"Jungkook, it was a mistake ok? Just a slip of the time-" a burning sensation sent him screaming, holding himself on the dirty floor.

"Ahaha...that was a slip of the time too." He left the boy crying on the ground as he left the new building. His right arm man, Hyungshik, had brought him a rare copy of 'Giddo', the one he'd been wanting to read for a while.

"Does it have the info I'm looking for?"

"Yes sir. I believe it's the only copy, and I took great means to get it for you." His father was an old librarian. And the old man had two copies that were hidden. Jun was lucky to have found one of them. And by the looks on Jungkook's face, he'd probably got on his leaders good side, so thank god for that.

"You have my respect Jun. Oh and, keep an eye on that one on the ground. I refuse to let him die without suffering. But don't let him in my sight during sunrise."

"Yes sir."

Jungkook rushed out, pushing everyone out of his way until he got to his destination. His room. A place where only he could open.

Locking the doors behind him, he sat on his bed and opened the book. The book was in better shape than he thought. There were. I smudged words or ripped pages; just a few wrinkles and dog ears.

Learning about your enemies was useful in many ways. Their weakness, what they can't resist, how they do what they do....he needed to know all of it. At least...the ones he didn't know, which weren't many.

Page 102 ; Refusal of Charms
Eros are known for there irresistible charms, and many think it's hopeless to fight it. Some believe that it's impossible once your caught in their gaze, but that, I can prove to be false; at least for a few. A spell could only work. Simply read the following aloud, but be warned, there is a small price to pay
A spell to resist, it does exist. A spell to resist, it does exist. A spell to resist, it does exist.
Okay, now that you have read this aloud twice, you must kill an Erosian.

Jungkook smiles. Well that was easy. But he couldn't keep the part about the small price out of his head.