I should have been proud of her but here I am angry that she won this fight which I never won in past 3 years I am pissed off right now I moved towards them, that's when I felt the adoration and respect coming off from Calvin which I never got from him, yes we were friends and I am his alpha yet he didn't have the respect which he is showing towards her.

Before I could say anything I saw Li looking behind me I turned around and saw Steve there, now what is he doing over here he wished my parents and came towards us he informed her that they have to leave and some granny came over.

She looked tense by hearing that she nodded and said to me that we will see later and gone with him, what's the need for her to go over if his granny came over and the anger that surged through me I wanted to release it so I took off towards forest and shredding clothes changed into my black wolf.

We ran across our territory in full speed dodging every trees and every stones rocks the only aim is to calm myself down after running for a good amount of time I finally calmed myself and looked around I found myself beside our lake in just few minutes I will be in front of it.

I started to walk towards the lake and that's when I saw a figure sitting there watching ahead it's already late she shouldn't be here at this while yet she is here I shifted back my human form and took the shorts which is placed in the tree trunk.

She stiffened by hearing noise but then she relaxed knowing it's none other than me but she didn't turn over to look at me I silently went towards her, sat beside her, she leaned in my shoulder and looked a head. We didn't spoke it's just complete silence which engulfed us there.

Lucy she is all too another person about whom I don't even know a single thing my father knew about her and the former beta father beside them no one knows anything about her from where did she came who is her parents nothing. I always wanted to know I even asked her but she just avoided the topic and said to me that never ask anything about her past and I agreed.

She looked towards me our eyes met and as usual I was drown to her, we leaned and our lips brushed I blocked every pack member out my pack link I locked my wolf deep inside me I just want to feel the softness of her once again. My wolf is snapping at me growling in my head but right now everything seems to non-exist.

It's true she is not my mate but she makes me feel calm and collected, her lips everything arouse me to next level, her body is one thing which anyone can devour. From the time I am fucking her I know she never goes to anyone else other than me it's satisfy me to all to another level which I didn't know.

Damn I know what I am doing now yet something of this girl always bring the worst out of me I will start to do something which I even don't know. I always thought only one person can pleasure you most that's your mate but here the pleasure which she give me is unexplainable.

The slow kiss turned into wild one then it turned into whole another level in one moment we were sitting and kissing and in other moment we are laying in grounds and fucking each other, the way her body arch to me is something awesome, she knew exactly how to satisfy me how I love to fuck.

After we became exhausted of our adventure I pulled apart from her and lay down beside her pulled her in my arms she came willingly and snuggled close to me. I know what I did is wrong I met my mate after spending my wonderful day with her I fucked someone else with all the damn passion.

But she will never come to know about this after all she is human she will not know anything about this. I want to be loyal to my mate but still I can't take Lucy out of my mind the sexual need I have for Lucy is unexplainable and I don't want to lose it. That's the only reason why I didn't told my pack yet about getting a mate even I told my parents to make it secret by telling about that she is human so we need to protect her they buy my lie easily.