Harry's affection {35}

I woke up to the dog licking my hand and Harry shaking my shoulders.

"What is it Harry?"

"Get up. It's storming outside." Harry nudged my shoulder.

"It's just a storm Harry."

"I know. But I wanted to watch it." he complained.

"Go watch it then."

"I wanted to watch it with you." he said in a softer voice. I lifted my head from the pillow to see a wide smile on his face.

"Harry. what's wrong with you?"

He sighed, "I don't know. I'm happier than usual. But I like it." we said smirking.

I sat up and wiped my eyes. the dog jumped on my bed and say down.

"You know we have to give him a name." Harry said shrugging.

"Well what do you suggest?"

"Something demonic definitely." Harry said.

"Why demonic?"

"You know. 'Demon dog.' Only seems fitting." he shrugged.

"What do you suggest?"

"How about Azazel?" Harry said and looked at the dog. he barked.

"Azazel it is then."

~~~

"Harry. Where's the popcorn?"

"Somewhere." Harry answered back sitting at the window with Azazel next to him.

The storm was bigger than ever. lightening, hail, pounding rain and thunder roared up the sky. Everything was black. The power was out. No cars were on the streets, no people walking, or attempting to. It was all empty.

We lit candles and carried them around. It was around 2 am. We could see the people living across the street from us were doing the same. Just watching.

Zayn hadn't visited us to watch along, we just assumed he was still asleep.

I sat down next to Harry and Azazel laid his body over my crossed legs. You could get use to a demon dog, even with burned skin he felt soft.

"Harry? Why is the storm so strong?"

He shook his head. He wasn't paying much attention to my face since lightning was growing closer.

"I don't know. The news channels said this was the closest to a hurricane New York has ever seen. The problem is we live no where close to water. Yet we're in the eye of the storm." he explained taking a sip of beer.

"How are we safe?"

"No one knows. I mean trees have blown over and down the street already. I have no idea how these shit building could keep intact." Harry and I laughed.

Azazel began barking crazily through the window, making both Harry and I jump.

"What is it?"

Harry tapped my shoulder. I looked out of the window to see a woman standing in the middle of the street, facing us.

She had long brown hair that stuck to her head because of the rain. she wore a white gown stained red. she looked up at us. directly at us. The rain roared and thunder boomed louder than I'd ever heard.

"We have to go get her."

"What?!" Harry shouted, making me jump.

"Harry she's suppose to be here. What other reason would a woman in a white gown be standing facing us, may I mention she was looking at us? You can stay here."

"No-" Harry began protesting.

"I can take care of myself Harry."

I threw on my jacket and walked down the stairs to the front door. She stood there waiting. I opened the door and waved for her to come to me. She just stood there.

I took a step outside and was immediately tormented by the rain. the wind was harsh and the hail was painful. None of that mattered.

She held her hand out to me. I slowly made my way to her. My hand stretched out to her. I grabbed it and began pulling her into the building. she walked gracefully and carefully.

She made it into the building and I finally got a look at her.

She had fair skin and piercing brown eyes. her eyes met mine and she let out a shaky breath. She collapsed into me and I began dragging her to the stairs. I screamed up for Harry. he came rushing down and picked her up.

He bursts through the front door and to our bedroom. he puts her on my bed and looks at me.

"Who is she?" Harry asked catching his breath.

"I don't know."