Lucifer's confession {33}

I waited in the ally with my dog. Rain had began pouring down hard. My black hoodie somehow giving me some support from the rain.

Why are you waiting on me?

"Because I want to discuss something."

What?

He wore a grey hoodie with the good up and dark skinny jeans. black vans adding to his sense of style.

"My guardian angel."

He let out a deep chuckle.

What about her?

"I'm surprised satan is even capable of love."

I'm capable of a lot of things darling.

"Yeah but love? sounds odd don't you think?"

All we did was have sex.

"Yeah I know that. what I really want to know is why?"

Why what?

"Why my guardian angel? Last time I checked you had a hell full of demons."

Nothing compares to a clean angel. well that was until you pranced along and tempted me.

"Tempted you?"

Yes. I've watched you over the past months. All your little showers. all your changing sessions. you don't know what kind of self-control it takes just to stop myself from seeing you.

"Oh come on! Watching me? Why?"

I can't see your thoughts, so I just stick with seeing you.

"Who's thoughts can you read?"

Normally, everyone's. Not you though. I wonder why.

He paced around me and I heard the dark growl of my dog.

Down boy. You know who created you? I did. I brought you into this world, and I can take you out.

I patted his head and gazed into Lucifer's eyes.

"Not while I'm here."

His eyes widened in amusement.

Really? Looks who's the badass of the evening. Little miss disgrace to her parents.

"Shutup. you're the angel tossed from heaven. Seems like you're the one who did worse than me."

Excuse me?

His eyes turned complete black with anger. which made me interested. I wanted to see what he could do. he's only Satan.

"Not to be rude or anything, but you kinda got tossed from heaven. Don't act like it didn't happen darling. I've read the books. I've studied every religion. I'm smarter than you think."

In a second, I was pinned against a brick wall with my hands above my head. he wasn't holding me though. Demonic force I think it was. Something straight out of supernatural.

He stepped over to me slowly. My dog companion forced to a siting position growling loudly.

Listen to me. I was 'tossed' because I knew the truth. God is just like me. Rogue. He has no idea what he's doing. neither do I. So before you go around saying I'm a 'fallen angel,' I'd consider thinking.