Chapter 29: Date and Goddess of Lust

Start from the beginning

???: Something on your mind?

I look besides me and I saw Hestia joining me. She's wearing a golden swim suit that is actually hot. I stare on her body for a while when she flick my head.

You: Ouch!

Hestia: Stop staring at my body. That won't answer my question.

You: I'm sorry you look beautiful in that swim suit.

Hestia: *blush* wha— d-dont attack me w-with that words! You are just changing the topic!

You: Ah well...I am really sorry

Hestia: Well..it's fine..it doesn't matter if you look at my body that much. *whisper* We can have some fun with our body just the two of us...

You: Did you say something?

Hestia: *blush* N-nothing! So what's the problem?

You: Ah well...I've got a bad feeling of something.

Hestia: Like what?

You; Ah nothing. Let's swim.

Hestia: If you say so.

The both of us get up from the crystal like sand and join the others. While me still bother of something.

You: Is she coming back again? I thought she died because of Ares doings. Damn. I dont want to see her anymore.

Someone's POV (after the team leave)

A black hair girl is now walking happily at the Olympus. Then he saw Nemesis and Paul talking. The two gods look at the girl who just come.

???: HELLO BROTHERS! WHERE IS KRATOS-NII-CHAN ?!

Paul: ****! What are you doing here?!

Nemesis: You better have an excuse.

???: Eeehh? Are you not going to tell me where is brother Kratos? Hmph. You hate me that much?

Nemesis: After on what you did...

???: Ehehehe~ why?

The girl seduce her two brothers and the little girls change into her succubus form.

???: Where is brother?

Nemesis(hypnotise): He's on Crystal Realm.

???: I see..so that's his new kingdom hehehe. I want brother so badly. He always make me this wet just talking to him *moans* ahh~ brother

Paul(hypnotise): Would you let us help you?

???: *slap his brother* I don't need you! My virginity is for brother Kratos only!

After she said that she leave the two and didn't remove the hypnotise effect on her two brother. She go to his brother's room and get some of his underwear and sniff it.

???: aahh~ his smell still the same but I think he grew bigger than the last time he penetrates me.

She continue to sniff his brother underwear while drooling. She also started to play with herself while laying in the bed sniffing his brother underwear. She moan her brother Kratos name while playing with herself.

???: aahh~ brother! Brother! Brother! I miss you so much! F*ck me f*ck me! Oh that's good brother! I love you so much! Cum! Cum inside me!

Then the girl cum all by herself and she rest on his brother bed and smell his bed sheet. When she smell it, she starts releasing aura.

???: That Gaia slut! She dares to seduce my brother! Brother I will take you away from that girl!

And then the girl transform once again into a girl with a hood shirt that covering her body and face.

???: Onii-chan wait for me.

-----------------
A/N: Incest lololol you have two another form but it's good to don't reveal it ye—

???: AAAAHHH~ BROTHER!~ OH YES!

A/N: Just what the hell are you doing in my author's note?

???: Playing with myself while imagining brother. Can't you see and hear it? What dumb author. I will leave.

A/N: I'm still the auth

???: *hypnotise author* you will write a story of me and brother Kratos fucking each other.

A/N(hypnotise): yes...

???: okay good. And we're out.