Special Chapter.

This was requested by someone, and this is a Qrow X male reader so cover your innocent eyes if you don't like. Enjoy.
_________________________________

(y/n): Too much... Bloody broken parts.

Outside, deep within the forest, you, Team RWBY, JNPR, The girls, your daughter and Qrow were setting up camp after the cargo ship got heavily damaged after you let Neo drive it... But the problem is that there is no steering wheel, just holographic buttons as you opened the front of the cargo ship as the core was perfectly ok.

(y/n): At least the core is fine, just need to fix the dents, Jammed missile shuttles and GPS. Now where did I-

Suddenly you felt a bit of weight on your back as you smelled a familiar alcoholic smell as a tired voice spoke.

Qrow: Hows it looking?

(y/n): Pretty bad, I won't make it if you don't stop breathing on me!

Qrow: What's the problem with whiskey? I see you drink this kind of stuff too.

(y/n): Do you see me breath on anyone's face?

Qrow: I don't know.

(y/n): I hate you.

You and Qrow are... Close in a way, Qrow would constantly tease you front time to time, but in the end you two would care for one another as Qrow got off your back as he walked to the side and looked at the cargo ship.

Qrow: So, what's the problem with this hunk of junk?

(y/n): Just some miner damaged really, but it's best if we stop here and get some personal space for everyone, after all it's pretty cramped in there.

You said as you pointed at the back of the cargo where everyone was inside as Qrow just nodded as he takes a sip of his flask.

Qrow: Sooo... We're not going anywhere is that your saying?

You just look up the night sky and groan in annoyance as you answered.

(y/n): Yes Qrow, we are not going anywhere unless I fix it.

Qrow then placed his arm over your shoulder as he spoke.

Qrow: So what do you want to do now?

(y/n): *Sigh* Winter was right about you.

Qrow: That I'm charming?

(y/n): That you could be very annoying.

Qrow: You know you love me.

(y/n): Yea and I regret.

You said as you placed your hand on Qrow's face and pushed him back as you walked towards the camp as you spoke.

(y/n): I'm going to set up my tent, and you should set up your own, I don't want to wake up with you completely naked on me.

Qrow: Huh... Kinky.

You then raised a middle finger as you went to set up your tent as sachiko Decided to help you.

[Timeskip with Grace and (y/n) playing chess as Grace has her feet on (y/n)'s lap, trying to get him to look at her.]

The shattered moon remains in the sky as everyone were in their respective tents as Neo had to be tied up and sleep in Cinder's tent six she doesn't sneak up in your tent as you were sleeping in your sleeping bag in peace, but that peace was ruined as you felt pair of arms wrapped around your waist as you hear yawn behind you as you felt a warm breath on the back of your neck as you shiver.

(y/n): Qrow... Is that you?

Qrow: What is it sweetheart?

(y/n): Just how badly do you want me to hurt you?

Qrow: Kinky.

(y/n): Grrrrr...

You then try to sit up, only to be pulled back down as Qrow has his arms wrapped tighly around you as you just gave in as you sighed.

Qrow: Why do you hate me so much?

(y/n): I'm not... Just want some space to myself Qrow.

Qrow: ... Sorry...

(y/n): Don't be... Just go to sleep already ok?

Qrow didn't say anything as you and him closed your eyes, trying to fall asleep, however Qrow felt a pair of arms wrapped around his head as he slightly opens his eyes to see your turned around and hugging Qrow by the head as Qrow chuckled and hugged your waist tighly he falls back to sleep.

Qrow: Night sweetheart.

(y/n): Shut up and sleep, drunky.

And so, everything fades to black as the title "RWBY" appeared as the title is covered in blood and a faint laughter was heard.