Yandere Pip x reader

This was requested by
oOFluffyBeanOo
Art isn't mine
---
Your pov
FUCK FUCK FUCK!! MY GOD WHY WONT HE LEAVE ME ALONE!!

You are probably wondering why it sounds like I am on my period. Well....im not! Im actually being chased by a British kid....who really wants me badly. Let me take you to where how it came like this.

•flash back bitches•
Ok so I was with my boyfriend Stan, yes Im dating Stan shut up you Stendy fans. >:(

Anyways we were at Starks Pond sitting there, making out. I giggled as Stan nuzzled his head on my neck. I really loved him, and he loved me. As he played with my hair, his eyes widened in pure shock.

"Stan? What's wrong?" I asked him. He grabbed me and held me behind him. I look and....it was Pip but had an axe and was covered in blood.

"Oh! Why hello Stan and Y/N!" He said cheerfully.

"P-Pip what's w-with the blood?" Stan stuttered.

"Oh! I was just...dealing with some people!" He smiled as he looked at me.

"I see you have something that belongs to me, mind if you give her to me?~" he asked as he was talking about...me.

"She isn't yours Pip!" Stan yells as we back away from Pip.

"Oh alright...I tried asking nicely," Pip said with a dark tone in his voice. He lunged at Stan and sliced his head off. I screamed as his body fell to the ground right after his head did. Blood was all over me and Pip but more on him.

"Oh darn! What a mess I have made. No matter, I'll clean us both up as soon as we get home~" Pip giggled as he looked at me with insanity in his eyes.

"You're crazy!!" I yelled as I ran off.

"Crazy for you my dear!~" he yelled back and chased me.

•Flash back done•

So yeah....that is how this started. I kept running, but I tripped and fell. I look and Pip was right next to me, grinning like a maniac.

"Got you Y/N~" he giggled as he picked me up.

"Let go of me please!" I yelled.

"Nonsense! You'll just try to leave me again, and I can't have that~" he whispered. He led me to his house and sat me on a chair....then he tied me up.

"All mine now Y/N!~" Pip smiled as he kissed me.