I'm Back I Guess - May 22nd, 2018

After a however long hiatus, I can say that I am unofficially back. I've had a lot going on in real life, but that seems to be squared away. I'm about two to three weeks out from ending school, so that's always fun.

But on the topic of thinking, I've realised something. I know I always see people talk about this on Wattpad, but I don't think a lot of people are reading my stuff anymore. And maybe it's because I keep going away randomly, or that I'm pretty inconsistent. But when I am, I don't see a response. When I set out to write Problems, I was writing it because I wanted to, not because I wanted the book to get popular. But now that I'm back, I just don't feel motivated to write it anymore because I don't see people reading it. And I could be wrong, but I think the only person reading it is me when I'm editing. I know I shouldn't let that get me down, but I don't really see a reason to continue with the book. I'm not gonna just leave the book up and write discontinued; I'm gonna take it down, re-write it, and maybe upload it again. I haven't decided.

On the brighter side, I'm almost done school! We're almost finished all the testing at school, so that should allow me some more time to go and actually do the things I need.

I'm a little tired and I have a test tomorrow,

~LadyPolka