+|Chapter eleven|+

Vivianna

"That will be $1.80" the cashier said to me.

I handed her the money and billie took the bag. We walked out of the store and four men were about to walk in. One of them said "hey girls, what you doing?"

Me being me I said "not you." And continued to walk home. Billdoe came up next to me, laughing. "All of his friends laughed at him. That was fucking funny."

"Yeah but im not really in a laughing mood. Billie what if I am pregnant? What am I gonna do? I'm only 18(did i ever give her an age?) I can't have a kid now, I'm not ready."

She looked at me with a smile. "Everthing will be okay viv. I will be there for you and when you tell Dillon, he'll be there too."

We walked up to my front door. "I'm not telling him that its his."

"What why? He has the right to know that he's gonna have a kid." We walked in my house. It was quiet so we didn't think anyone was hear.

"I don't want-" I was interrupted by the sounds of foot stepts coming into the hallway.

My dad appeared from the living room. He was wearing a black suit that fit him perfectly. He had a smug look on his face. "Where did you go vivianna?"

I quickly hid the bag behind me. "We just went to the store."

He walked up to me and grabbed the bag. He looked in it then looked at me with disgust and anger. "You slut. Your just like your mother. Fucking every guy you see!"

He raised his hand up and slapped me hard on the cheek. The slap was so hard that I was slammed to the floor.

I heard billie yell. "Please stop! It's not hers, its mine!"

My father looked at her angerly. "Get the fuck out of my house!"

She looked scared as she backed up slightly. "Please let me take vivianna with me"

He looked at me still on the floor. "Fine, take her and leave."

He walked back in the living and we heard the laughter of about 5 more men.

Billie helped me up and we walked to her car. "Please don't tell anyone about this." I told bill.

"I wont. I promise." She held my hand as she drove. I leaned my head against the window and cryed untill we got to her house.

We went to her bathroom and I peed on the stick. Then we went to her room and I handed her the test.

I didn't want to look at it. I was afraid. So she would be the one to tell me if it was positive.

After about a min the test had an answer. "Are you ready viv?" I nodded my head. "It's positive."

I bursted into tears. "Why?! Why did this have to happen?! I fucking hate Dillon!" Billie hugged me to calm me down.

An hour later and I was in her bed hugging her pillows as she sat on the floor in front of me.

Just as I was about to fall asleep my phone rang. I looked at the screen and saw that Dillon was calling me.

I answered it. "Go fuck yourself" then I hung up. He started to text me.

Dillon
Wtf. Viv whats wrong? I was gonna asked if you wanted to come to the bar with me and azey tonight but never mind.

Me
Stop talking to me.

Dillon
Why? What did I ever do to you?

Me
Just leave me alone.

Dillon
Can you at least ask Bill?

"Bill do you want to go drinking with Dillon and Azey tonight?"

"Sure. I need a drink."

Me
She said she'd go.

Dillon
What about you?

Tears collected in my eyes.

Me
No.

I turned off my phone and buried my face in the pillow, crying silently. As my crying died down, I started to get tired then soon I fell asleep.

XXXXXX

this chapter fucking sucked. Buuut Im lazy sooooo