+|Chapter three|+

Vivianna

It was now sixth period which is lunch and billdoe invited me to sit at her lunch table. There were six people sitting at the table, billdoe, me, a dark haired girl named Lillian, a short haired girl named kylie, this ugly bitch I dont like named marina, and a really nice girl named hannah.

Billdoe and marina were getting into this big fight about something stupid when finally I was done listening to their bullshit. "No, tha-""Shut the fuck up! Both of you are so fucking annoying! Especially you!-" I pointed at marina" You need to learn to just stop and keep your mouth shut, I've only been here for a couple hours and you are already getting on my nerves. Just shut up."

By the end of that the whole cafeteria was silent and looking at this table. It was really irritating so I decided to stand up and say something. "Why the fuck do you people need to put your noeses in someone elses business. Do you not have lifes? Turn around and mined your own business."

"Sit down princess and stop acting like you own this school." I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around to see who said that statement and I came to face the creepy bitch that was staring at me in first period. I stared at him with anger. "Excuse you. Who the fuck do you think you are, coming up to me and telling me to sit down and stop acting like I own this school. This school is mine now. If you dont fucking like it then fucking drop out."
You could practically hear the venom dripping off my words.

He smirked and stepped closer to me thinking that he was gonna make me back up but all I did was give a big step to him making us almost an inch away from each other. I was now looking up at his face with a killer glare.

Darn his tall legs

"You don't own this school. You will never own this school. I own this school. And that means that I also own you." He said as he slipped his hand on my waist.

I looked at his hand then back up at his face. I then swung my fist up and hit him in his perfectly shaped jaw. His hand left my body as he tumbled to the floor while holding his jaw where I just hit him.

I was somewhat missing the warmth that his hand gave me but I pushed those feelings away as I walked away from him. "No one owns me."

Dillon

I. Can't. Fucking. Believe. She. Hit. Me.

"Dude!! That was fucking funny!! Oh my fucking god!" Azey said as he was laughing his ass off.

I was at his house right now with some other friends. I was sitting on the the couch holding a bag of peas on my jaw.

My jaw fucking hurts. What the fuck are her knuckles made out of?! Fucking steel?!

To be honest, it turned me on. Like when you walk in a dark room and you can't find the light switch so you feeling up the wall and the wall is like "come on man, just touch my switch" then you find the switch and flip it on and you can see and your like "yes"

Yeah thats what I'm feeling right now, and pain. I feel so much pain in my jaw.

She was the first girl I've ever met that didn't quiver at my feet and beg me to fuck her. This is a new thing to me. I need to get pass these walls and get to know her. She is now my top priority. At the end of this school year, she will be mine.

I will have her.

XXXXXX

🚫Warning spoilers for the "netflix original "The end of the f***ing world""🚫

Ok so if you haven't seen this show, then stop reading this and go watch it. Im cereal.

This fucking show is now my new fav show. And I cant fucking believe the ending of it. They better fucking make more episodes because I have questions and I need answers.

For example, did james die? Did he get shot in the leg or arm and live? If he did die, what happened to Alyssa? What happened to Leslie? What happened to the cop? Etc...

I just need the answers to these questions.

Anywayyyyyy

I hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote if you liked it and comment your thoughts or ideas of something you might want to see in the future chapters of this story.