Characters introduction.

Manik Malhotra- cool, rude, good at heart, Greek god, age 16 and best friend of dhruv and cabir.

Nandini Murty- nice, kind, shy, beautiful, age 15 and best friend of mukti and alya.

Mukti Vardhan- kind, mean at times, good at heart, tom boyish, age 15 and best friend of Nandini and alya.

Alya Sexana- kind, mean to strangers, good at heart, fashion freak, age 15 and best friend of Nandini and mukti.

Dhruv Vedant- cool, good at heart, age 15 and best friend of Manik and cabir. Also has a secret crush on Nandini which she is aware off but doesn't like him back.

Cabir Thakkar- cool, kind, jolly, mean, age 15 and best friend of Manik and dhruv.

Soha Khurana- simple girl, kind at heart. Joined school when the others were in year 9 so she is 1 year younger then others. Has a good bond with all and has a secret crush on Manik which only Nandini, mukti and alya know but later in the story.

Other characters will be introduced later in the story if needed because there are couple of them but can't remember so suspense😜. (What a lame excuse🙄😅)

Relationships of the characters within each other:

N,Mu,A- soul sisters, besties/best friends, can do anything for each other, known each other for 4 years. N and A know each other since they were kids because when they used to go to school in india they became friends and met in London as they moved to London because their parents wanted a better future for them. N and Mu know each other for 4 years. Mu and A are cousins so they know each other from childhood.

Ma,D,C- soul bros, best friends, can also do anything for each other, known each other for 4 years. Ma first used to study with them but never was that close because he had his best friends in older classes then him so when they moved out from school as they finished their studies their Ma got more close to D and C because of the lack of friends he had in his age group. They now love each other super much.(as bros yaar😝😅)

All of them go to the same school even Soha. The school name is 'Babington Academy'.

(Not a kyy based story. I am just using their names and personalities because it matches with my story characters and I am bad at making names up so I just didn't bother much about names. I also don't have pictures for the characters because I decided that I want to be creative and so I thought that you guys can have any image for the characters you want. Also do share with me whom you are going to choose as your characters because I would love to check it out.)