Two - Call Me Daddy

"W-what?"

You look at the woman before you, wide-eyed. It was like every blood vessel in your entire body stopped flowing. 

Pale-faced and shocked, you gawk at her. "Okay, I am sorry, s-sex education? Am I at the wrong school? Yeah, maybe that's it. Okay, I will go to the correct location now--"

"Park Y/N, turned eighteen today, blood type AB, is still a virgin according to my calculations, and you live with your mother who is forty-one and has a job at Cafe Burlee. Now, I am going to hand you this file and you will sign it, alright?" The woman said without taking a breath and thrusts a clipboard and a pen to your hands, her breasts bouncing with joy. 

It makes you think that she does that on purpose for the boys to come or even the girls. How are they so shiny?

"B-but--"

"You wouldn't want to be late for your first lesson, Ms. Park. I can mark you tardy if that is what you want."

You sigh and bow respectfully to the lady and she wears a victory grin. You find a seat near the counter that costs as much as buying a person. 

You plop down and look at the odd questions wanting to be answered. The first question wants you to just die right then and there.

-Bangtan Institution Form-

Please answer questions truthfully. Lies will be noticed and will receive harsh punishments. -Mr. Oh

Name : Park Y/N

Sex : Male

Female

Preferred Not to Be Said A/N 'there are boys who read fanfics too soooo...'

Age: 18 years old

1. Are you sexually active?

Uh. I have never done it before so I don't really know...?

2. Are you a virgin?

I am indeed am and I will want to leave it that way for as long as possible.

3. Are you straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual, pansexual, etc?

(A/N ' ill let yall answer this one ;))

___________________________________________.

4. Do you prefer anal or oral?

U-um, I don't know what either of these means.

5. Are you pregnant or have you been before?

NO.

Phone Number: 702-765-69691

Via Email: parky/n20000hotline.com

You can't believe that you just filled out all of that as your breathing became immensely faster. Why are you doing this? 

Shouldn't you be calling your mom on why you were now in a sex school? That lady has her eyes on you without taking them off. 

You can't leave, it's like she will capture you if you try to take a step away from the sofa unless you would be going to the counter. 

You mentally cuss and stood up, resulting in that lady that you still don't know the name of, quirking her head up with your movement.

 You defeatedly sigh as you drag yourself up and hand her the paper. The lady eagerly snatches it and briefly scans the paper before setting it down.