Optimus Prime X Ratchet X Alex~Memories

A/N 2,000 VIEWS OMFG THANK Y'all SO MUCH! I am trying to get at least 5K by the end of June. Also, comment below if you went to Coachella. Furthermore, go check out my new book Shadowed Rose!

15 years ago:

"Alex, be careful!" "I know daddy." A small 3-year-old Alex giggled from the highest tree. "What if you fall?" "You won't let me fall." "How do you know?" "Because you're always there for me through thick and thin," Ratchet smiled. "But you gotta lay back slightly, I'll call if I need help, now go tan you're too pale."  "Daddy, where's Mommy?"  Now that, caused him to freeze. He carefully thought through his choices before answering. "Mommy's in a beautiful place called heaven." "I miss mommy." The little girl sniffled. "I want down daddy." She started crying. Ratchet ran over and picked her up. "It's all right sweetspark, I'm here... Daddy's here."

14 years ago:

"Daddy look I'm riding my bike!" Ratchet turned and smiled at her. "Good job Alex!" He picked her up and wiggled his nose on hers. "Daddy do you love me?" "Of course why wouldn't I?" "I thought you might not cause I'm human and you're a big Autobot thingy." She sniffled. "Who told you that?" "Nobody." He smiled and she gave him a toothy grin.

8 years ago:

"Happy Birthday dear Alex, Happy Birthday to you!" The bots sang including Optimus. "Make a wish!" Arcee smiled. "I wish for the war to end and for Cons and bots to get along!" I whispered and nobody heard it except Optimus. He didn't say anything he didn't need to. No harm was done but he needed to thank her later. ~2 hours later~

"Alex, Optimus wants you," Arcee said and walked back over to Cliffjumper "He's in his room." "Thanks!" I quickly made my way to his room and knocked on the door. "Optimoo?"  "Come in." I opened the door and closed it behind me. "I liked your wish." "You heard it!?" "Yes, and I must say I'm proud you could've wished for anything but you wished for peace." "That's what I would do any day!" I smiled. "You've got the heart of a prime... someday when I'm injured somebody has to step up." "Optimus?" He handed me a shard of metal in the shape of an Autobot symbol. "That is the Matrix of Freedom and Peace," He took a deep intake. "I, Optimus Prime allow Alex Prime to become a prime and fulfill the role of peacekeeper." He smiled at me. "What shall it be?" "Destined Prime." "You are now a Prime."

4 years ago:

"Be careful Dad." "I will, I promise." He smiled and walked out. 

~4 hours later~

"We need an immediate groundbridge!" I quickly activated it and let my Dad and Optimus in. "We good?" I asked skeptically. "Yes, we good!" Optimus smiled at me. I deactivated the bridge and turned towards my dad awaiting his answer. "Dad?" He fell on the ground clutching his spark. "Dad!" I screamed and ran to him. "Dad! Wake up!" "Alex?" "Bring him to med bay!" I roared at Optimus and he quickly obeyed. "I need 3 tons of Energon liquidized. "On it!" Bumblebee beeped and ran off. "Alex?" I heard a whisper. "Dad?" His eyes flickered off and the heart monitor flatlined and everything froze. "Dad!" I quickly jumped up and started CPR. "Come on, wake up!" I panted. "I will kick your ass if you don't wake up." I cried. "Boo!" I screamed and everything went dark. "Alex." "Wake up!" I groaned and opened my eyes. "What?" Dad looked at me guiltily. I glared at him, "Go frag yourself."

Before She Died:

"I-I-I love y-y-y-you dad." "Alex stay awake!" He panicked. "Alex stay awake, I made you a prime for a reason I need you to fight death please, I love you!" Optimus begged and I smiled. "Remember when we fought Megatron last?" He nodded. "The shot he aimed that you thought missed actually hit my chassis..." "No!" "I've had the injury since." "Why didn't you... Alex stay awake."  A bright light shone in my eyes. "Destiny Prime it's your time for regeneration, you will be back later on, for now, come with me, my child." "I love you both." I whispered. "Alex No!" Was the last thing I heard and then... nothing.

A/N How was it!? Also, check out my new story Shadowed Rose. No spoilers!

This is Shadow bidding a goodnight!