Ironhide X Reader "We... We Did All of This To Only Seek She's Innocent?"

Inspired by Ratchetsgirl1 

"You're a monster! You abandoned your team!" He growled and that set me off. "WELL IM SORRY IF MY TEAM TURNED OUT TO BE GIANT ALIEN ROBOTS PREPARING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" I screamed causing everyone to look at me shocked. "THAT'S RIGHT! MY TEAMMATES WERE DECEPTICONS GIANT ALIEN ROBOTS WHO WERE LOOKING TO FIND INFORMATION ON AN OPTIMUS PRIME BUT I DISCONNECTED THE WIRING AND SET THE BUILDING TO EXPLODE!" I yelled myself raw. "What?!" Ron looked at me guiltily as I glared at him harshly. "I hate you!" I growled and stormed off as I felt them watch me go. Before I got to the door and turned around. "Oh! Just an FYI I'm a princess... Specifically the Princess of Cybertron! This is just my holoform! I am an Autobot! Good riddance!" I got in my car and sped off after deleting my holoform from my processor. 

Ironhide POV: 

"You're a monster! You abandoned your team!" I growled in my holoform. Her face went from shocked to scary as fuck in a matter of seconds. "WELL IM SORRY IF MY TEAM TURNED OUT TO BE GIANT ALIEN ROBOTS PREPARING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" She screamed and we looked at her shocked. "THAT'S RIGHT! MY TEAMMATES WERE DECEPTICONS GIANT ALIEN ROBOTS WHO WERE LOOKING TO FIND INFORMATION ON AN OPTIMUS PRIME BUT I DISCONNECTED THE WIRING AND SET THE BUILDING TO EXPLODE!" She yelled herself raw. 'She's killed Decepticons?' I thought as a look of guilt took place on my features. "What?" I muttered guiltily. "I hate you!" She growled and walked towards the exit but stopped by her Midnight blue Chevy Camaro before turning to us with a smirk. "Oh! Just an FYI!" She smirked larger. "I'm a princess... Specifically the Princess of Cybertron! This is just my holoform! I am an Autobot! Good riddance!" She got into her car and took off as we watch her leave shocked.  "Ooh, You... Messed up!" Bee said between radio stations. "You... Did all of this... to only seek she's innocent!" Ratchet bellowed. 'What have I done?' "Wait... Ratchet why were you nice to her?" I asked as everyone turned to him expectantly. "I knew the whole time... Also Optimus I am very disappointed in you."  He said emphasizing very and walking away.

A/N Sorry its short