Interdimensional Teleportation(Part 1)

Casey Blue.

I know, kind of a weird name for a seemingly ordinary girl.

Except, one problem.

This ordinary girl held the fate of everything in her hands despite the fact this hasn't come to any beings knowledge.

Casey Blue is known nationwide for her talents and smart.

Being able to graduate from high school at age nine, have seven PhD's by thirteen, and attending Harvard until she was seventeen.

She had her entire life set out until everything changed for, what she viewed as, the worse.

"Mum, I don't need to go tonight, I'm going home and sleeping!" I argued over the phone as I struggled to pull my suitcases with me.

Security pulled me through the mass of reporters and into the hotel lobby where'd I'd be staying for a week.

"A hotel is not home!" She argued angrily and I sighed.

"Mom, I love you but I have to go," I admitted as we approached the check-in desk.

The greeter gave me a warm smile that I returned with my own.

My mother hung up without a response and I sighed in defeat.

"Here's your room key," The greeter stated with a sympathetic smile as he handed over my card.

"Thanks," I mumbled tiredly and with entourage following, we made our way to the top floor.

The presidential suite.

As soon as I found the door, I threw it open and began my search for the bathroom.

"Would you like us to guard outside or in here?" Paul asked and I stopped my search to look at him.

"Take the extra bedrooms and sleep, you'll do me no good tired," I ordered and my team wandered into the extra bedroom within the suite.

I let out a deep breath and found the master bathroom.

The room was all white and marble which I found nice.

I didn't take in too much detail before turning the faucet to cold and allowing the tub to fill up.

I stood in front of the giant mirror and began stripping my clothes.

"Mirror on the wall, here we are again, through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend!" I sang loudly with the echo of the room.

The mirror shifted into a new creation of my myself.

My long ginger hair turned white, my blue eyes turned gold, and my skin turned charcoal black.

Vines of lava painted my skin on all limbs and a pair of horns grew on my head.

I looked away from the mirror, ashamed.

Going over to the tub, I turned the water off and took a deep breath.

I slowly removed my undergarments and slipped into the cold water.

The water wrapped itself over my skin like a blanket and helped me relax into the bath.

I reached over and purposefully knocked all of the bath bombs in.

My watch beeped on my wrist and I looked over at it lamely.

"Eleven, eleven, better make a wish," I sneered humourlessly.

I sighed thoughtfully and rolled my eyes before speaking.

"I wish I was in a different dimension," I muttered sarcastically.

'What about here?' My brain questioned.

"Time will no longer continue until I return," I joked.

Exhaustion began to seep further into my body and I decided to get out.

I stood up from my cold bath and began sweating once the hot air hit my skin.

"Great," I muttered tiredly and stepped out.

I grabbed one of the fluffy towels and wrapped my hair before my body.

Deeming it suitable to exit, I ran out from the bathroom and to the bedroom I claimed.

Slamming the door shut, I hurried over to my luggage and pulled out simple sets.

A pair of ripped jean shorts, a baby blue tank top, and I braided my hair similar to my favourite tv character.

Octavia Blake from the 100.

'We all stan a queen.' I thought amusedly before crawling into bed.

I slipped my bracelets on and snuggled into the soft sheets.

My eyes closed and I fell into the abyss of exhaustion.