CrossPad1 X Bumblebee

"Hey, Cross?" I turned to look at him my h/c hair flinging over my shoulder. "What's up Op?" He looked flustered at the nickname I gave him. "Uh... We need... to... uhh go scout for.... uhh... Energon." I laughed as he stuttered. "Ok." I waited as he transformed into his signature blue and red Peterbilt semi-truck before hopping in. After a couple of hours driving, I spoke up. "Hey, Op?" "Yes, CrossPad1?" "Why is Bumblebee ignoring me?" "He likes you." "Um, Op everyone likes me?" "He like, likes you." I sat there stunned my best of friends likes me. "Op call Ratchet for a bridge," I demanded. "Ratchet a bridge if you would, Thank you." "Sure thing Optimus." A green and blue vortex appeared in front of us and he drove through. Once we were through I jumped out and ran to Bumblebees room nearly getting hit by Optimus as he wasn't stopped yet. 

I approached the door before knocking and calling his name. "Bumblebee!" All I got was silence. I ran down the hall. "Bumblebee help a Decepticon is in the base and he's trying to eat me!!!" I faked a scream and ran towards where the other bots were as a second later there was a loud boom with quick ped steps following. They looked at me shocked and amused as Bumblebee ran in looking badass. "Holy mother fucking bitch with shit," I mumbled as Ratchet glared. (I don't know if you swear Crossy(Crossy is my nickname for CrossPad1(but I thought it would be funny to add into the story)

"No swearing." "Sound off Ratchet, Bee roof now!" I ordered. He saluted me mockingly and picked me up before making his way to the roof. Once we got up there he whirled at me confused. "Bee I like you too." He looked at me confused until realization dawned on him and he smiled at me. "I... like... you... too." He leaned down and our lips met. I smiled and pulled away after a minute. "I love you Bumblebee." "I... Love... You... Too." I smiled and sat on his shoulder before watching the sunset on the horizon. I leaned into Bee and rested my head on his audio receptors.

A/N This is for CrossPad1 since she/he has stuck with me all throughout my time doing this and being patient for so long thank you. Love from BridgetteTennyson! Also, all my followers will be called the Destinies and the true followers/fans will be the TransFans!