Reunion Of Sorts: Part One:

The Next Morning, Beast was back at work, & he was determined to make sure that he figures out how to protect Logan & Rogue from further attacks

The Next Morning, Beast was back at work, & he was determined to make sure that he figures out how to protect Logan & Rogue from further attacks. He just went over the evidence, & one of their powers is very special, & extraordinary.  The Blue Furry Mutant was not gonna give up on finding out what happened to Logan, He felt the same way about his own past. The Good Doctor hopes that he can also bring peace to the young savior, & that he can deal with his past.

Meanwhile, Jean decided to take Rogue under her wing, She gave her a tour of the mansion, & made sure that she was stuck to her like glue, while they went exploring, & she asked the young girl, "How are you feeling today, Rogue ?", as they continued their walk. "I feel okay, I am just worried about Logan", she had a sad expression on her face. "Everything will be fine, Marie, I think that if you are at his side, Logan would make a full recovery", That put a bright smile on her face, & stayed there for the rest of the day.

Logan was showing signs of waking younup, Beast was ready at a moment's notice, He made sure that the young man was not scared, & wasn't alone, when he wakes up. The Blue Mutant was sure that Logan will have a lot of questions, & he hopes to hell that he has the answers to, If he asks.

The Loner Mutant moaned, as he was slowly waking up from being unconscious. He had a dream that didn't make a lot of sense, He felt like he was being pulled back into reality, & he was terrified of what he will find out. As soon as he woke up, He saw Beast, & gasped at him. Logan looked around, & he was terrified, & his vitals are going through the roof.

"It's okay, My Dear Boy, You are safe, Nothing will get you here", Beast reassured him, as he was trying to calm him down, as he put on hand in front of him, & the other in the fridge, so he can get him a water bottle, so he can have something to drink. "Who...Who are you ?", Logan asked, as he was terrified of the blue mutant, Beast just smiled at him in response.

"I am Beast, Pleasure to  meet you, Logan", The Furry Scientist said with a smile, as he was coming towards him in non-threatening manner, & gave him some food with his water. He sat on his chair, as he faced Logan, who was sitting on the exam table. He smiled at him, The Handsome Dark-Haired Man was put at ease, & let Beast do his job, which the blue mutant took as a win.

As they were half way through the exams, Logan asked, "Is Rogue okay ?, Is the guy with the visor, & the woman with white hair ?, I want to thank them for rescuing me & Marie, I mean Rogue", as he was relaxing further. Beast smiled, & said, "I will see what I can find out", & they continued on with the exams, til they were done, Beast went to get Cyclops, & Storm, so they can come in.

Storm was the first one to greet him, & said, "I am Ororo, You may call me Storm, It's a pleasure to meet you, Logan", as she reached out to shake his hand, He accepted it, as he sat down, & relaxed his stance, & posture. Cyclops took this as an opportunity to introduce himself to him, & making sure that the feral mutant was indeed okay. "Hi, Logan, My name is Scott Summers, You can call me Cyclops, We brought you & Marie here, Cause you need medical attention, I....", he was quickly cut off by Logan asking this about his youngest charge. "Is she okay ?, Where is Marie ?, Can I see her please ?", he was practically begging.

"What is this place ?",  Wolverine asked, as he was allow to move around, & he followed the veteran X-Men on a tour, & they were showing him around the whole mansion. The Gruff Man was amazed at what he was seeing. This is much more than a school, It's a special hangout for the mutants. "Welcome to the Xavier Institute For The Young & Gifted", Cyclops said proudly, as he & Storm were continuing to lead the tour, & Logan continued to be silent, as they went on, & they were heading to meet Professor Xavier afterwards.

"God, This place is so amazing", Wolverine thought to himself, as he really took it in, & was amazed by the beauty of it. "Do you have any questions for me ?", The Shorter Man asked, as he looked at Logan, "Can I see Rogue.....I mean Marie, Please ?", as they were making their way to see Charles, So he could officially meet Logan for the first time, since he woke up.

"Sure", Storm said with a smile, as they were making their way to his office, They opened it, Found that he went into the gardens instead, They took a secret passage way, As they went through the Auto Wing, & the garage, Logan found himself looking at a brown-haired, & blue-brown spotted eye  girl in short short cutoffs, that barely covers her ass, & a halter top, that is straining to keep her big melon breasts in, as she leaned over Blackbird, as she was fixing the engine. "Hmmmm, Can't wait to meet her", He thought to himself, as he was following the others out.

They found the professor, he smiled at the newest visitor, He offered them all tea, & breakfast, They talked for awhile, Charles explained how the X-Men Program worked, & what it entails, Logan figured that he will stay, just til Rogue settles in, & starts to make friends, He told them right then, & there, which made them very happy to hear, Scott took Logan inside to find Rogue, while Storm, & Professor X talk business.

The Men found Rogue coming with Jean, She smiled, as she saw Logan, & they hugged tightly, as Jean & Scott watched the pair reunited since the ordeal, & they just want to hold on, & never let go, as they knew that they survived, & they are not dead in that snowstorm, that happened a couple months ago.