22

How could he do this to me? Why does he care about her? Is she better than me? What did I do wrong? Why is he even protecting her? Does he love her?These were the thoughts I was having while sitting on my bed crying my eyes out. At this moment I felt empty and alone. I'm angry at the world. I shouldn't have gone to that party. I knew it was a bad idea to go but no, I went anyway. I wanted to go but yet again, I didn't because I didn't want to see Austin. He says one thing but does another. I love him but, he always finds a way to piss me off. Why can't he tell me what's going on between him and Taylor? Is it so bad to tell me? I shook my head in disbelief. Why am I crying for a boy? If he doesn't want to tell me, fine. He doesn't have to. I don't even want to know!

I looked at the time and realized it's only 7. School starts at 8:30. I got up off of my bed and headed to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and took a good look at myself. I look disgusting. I'm ugly. He never liked me. He was using me the while time and I fell for his charm. I'm so stupid. I exited my bathroom and went to my closet. I need to change the way I look. I need a new style. I grabbed my black shorts that have studs at the hips and my white sleeveless top. Perfect, I thought to myself. I placed my clothes on my bed and headed back to my bathroom and took a quick shower. I dried myself off, wrapping the towel around my body. I grabbed my clothes and changed. I went to my mirror and began to apply my makeup. I applied my mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick to give some color to my outfit. When I was done, I plugged in my curling iron and brushed out my hair to pass time until to curling iron is ready and hot enough. As the curling iron beeped, I picked it up and began to curl my hair. When I was done, I smiled at my appearance. I checked my phone once again and checked the time. It was 7:30. I have a half an hour before classes start. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to be greeted by my parents.

"Hey sweetie!" My mother and father say in sync

"Hey!" I say back with a big smile

"I like your style!" My mother says

"Thank you! Do you like the new look? Is it too much?" I ask her all of a suddenly become too nervous.

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?" My mother replays back

"I'm glad you like it!" I reply back with a big smile

"Is that red lipstick I see?! My father asks

"Yep!" I reply with a smile

"You like it?" I ask sweetly

"I do honey but I don't want my baby growing up!" He replies

"Don't worry dad. I love you!" I reply

"I love you too!" I reply back

I grab an apple off the kitchen counter and head to the front door.

"I'm off o school! See you later! Love you!" I yell

I hear a faint okay and head to my car. I place my phone on the cup holder and hear it ding indicating I've gotten a text. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and unlock my phone to see I've gotten a text from Austin. What does he want now?

"Do you want me to pick you up?" The text read. I didn't reply. Then I got another text.

"I know you read my text." I didn't reply. Them I got another text.

"Are you mad, princess?" The text read

Princess? Really. I am not his princess. I think Taylor is his princess. Ugh I hate that girl so much. She makes me boil inside.

I decided to reply back.

"No." And pressed send.

Of course I'm mad.

A bubble popped up on the side of the page indicating he was replying back. He replied within seconds.

"Okay." The text read.

"Okay." I texted back.

I locked my phone and placed it in the cup holder of my car and began to back up my driveway and head to my school.

"Why do you make things so hard?" I thought to myself.