9

I shot out of bed and got ready for school. I was just so confused. Why did I dream about me and Austin kissing and me fighting Taylor? Is this what I wanted to happen and I had a dream about it?

Now, it's time to head to school. The good thing is, is that it's Friday!! Yay!!

I exited my house to find Austin once again. I tried to walk past him but then he grabbed my waist and brought me close to him and whispered in my ear. "Babe. Why are you running away from me?" He said

I finally got out of his grip.

I am not your babe!! Your with Taylor, so leave me alone!" I yelled

He had a hurt expression on his face. Why? I don't know.

He took small steps coming closer to me and spoke.

"Do you remember anything that happened yesterday?"

Now I'm scared. What happened yesterday. All that I remember is my dream. Nothing else did happen but just me coming home after school and taking a long nap.

After a minute of thinking, I realized he asked me a question.

In a small voice, I answered.

"No"

"Would you like to know?" He asked

"Yeah"

"Yesterday, during school, we got into a fight before class started. You then wanted me to fight you. When I got up to bring you out of the classroom so we can talk privately, Taylor stopped me and nicked you out. Right then and there, I broke up with Taylor and brought you home. I cleaned you up and you woke up. You were confused at first but then I explained to you what happened and then you remember. I also asked you to be my girlfriend yesterday. That's why I called you babe. Didn't you get my text this morning? I told you I was picking you up."

I took out my phone from my pocket and saw a text from him. My dream wasn't really a dream. All of that did happen and with that I'm dating Austin Carter Mahone. My bad boy.

A/N I dedicate this chapter to @motogirl90 and @UsnaMaliksei