Accepting Brothers - Roman & Logan & Virgil & Patton

Start from the beginning

"It's okay....I'm sorry I paused, I was shocked...and happy"

Roman sniffled, unknown to him he started to get a bit emotional. "Happy?"

Virgil nodded, smiling sheepishly. "I'm happy you told me...you trust me, thank you. I promise I won't tell anyone" he added, letting Roman tackle him into a tight hug, muttering 'thank you's' over and over again into Virgil's shoulder. Chuckling, Virgil rubbed his back comfortingly, telling him it was alright, and he had nothing to worry about.

"You can stay here, if-if you want...I actually need help with my homework..." Virgil scratched his neck awkwardly, gesturing to his bag. Roman smirked, "is Logan too busy?"

"Probably" he shrugged, "Besides Logan makes it hard to understand...you're not that smart-" cue offended Roman noises - "but I understand it from you" Virgil laughed, pushing Roman away as he jabbed his side, both boys acting brotherly, rolling around on the ground, play fighting.

Finally, both boys out of breath, they rolled away from each other, grinning.

"Thank you, emo nightmare"

"No problem, sir sing a lot"

The following day, Roman stood outside of Logan's room, waiting for him to open the door. After Virgil confirmed Patton would definitely not mind, Roman had no doubts, but he still wanted to tell Logan first.

"Salutations, brother. How can I assist you?"

Roman smirked, playing with the end of Logan's tie before he slapped his hand, straightening it out.

"May we talk?"

"Of course" Logan let him in, closing the door behind him as Roman glanced at the work scattered across his otherwise neatly organised desk. With his heart rate increasing, Roman forced a smile, clasping his hands together.

"Can we hug?"

Logan paused, raising his eyebrow. "Hug? As in the act of holding someone in your arms in a way of expressing affection?"

Roman nodded slowly, clicking his tongue. "That's the one"

Crossing his arms, Logan cautiously looked him up and down. "Why?"

"I will tell you after...please, Logan"

Said brother was about to interrupt, but after sensing the tone of voice he used, Logan gave in and nodded, awkwardly stepping up to his twin and opening his arms.

Taking a step, Roman hugged him close and tight much like with Virgil 'just-in-case' it would be the last time. Logan, although starting to feel worry bubble inside him, hugged him back without question, only pulling away when Roman decided to.

"Sit down?" Roman suggested, sitting on the bed after Logan agreed to.

Grazing his fingers across the dark blue sheets, Roman didn't look up at Logan, fixated on the floor below.

"I love you, Logan" Roman eventually spoke, breaking the tense silence that fell around them.

"As do I. Will you tell me what this is about?"

"I'm gay" Roman blurted, finding it easier(?) to say after he already admitted it yesterday. Of course, the panic still began it's venture up his back, but this time Roman kept his composure, not instantly assuming the silence means bad. Yet, the silence stretched and stretched, admittedly only lasting a minute but for Roman it felt like a lifetime.

Just as he was about to stand up, apologise and leave, Logan lifted his head, catching his attention. "I see. From your composure I can tell my silence worried you, I apologise, but nevertheless if you think for a minute I would ever hate you, or discriminate you, you are wrong" leaning forward, Logan placed a hand on Roman's leg, Roman's bright eyes finally meeting his brothers.